Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) August 01, 2012
Gillece Pittsburgh Services, located in Bridgeville, PA, has started a new and improved courtesy follow-up phone call policy. Between incoming customer calls, Gillece Customer Service Specialists are conducting outbound courtesy calls to new and long-term customers who have had recent repair services. Specifically- Pittsburgh Plumbing Repairs, Pittsburgh Drain Repairs and Pittsburgh Air Conditioning Repairs (Pittsburgh AC Repairs). Follow-up calls include residents in Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties.
It is that time of year- Plumbing and Air Conditioning Repairs are high in demand. Gillece Services will send a Repair Technician to any home within its service area- any time- day or night- including evenings, overnight, weekends, and holidays. After completing the repair, the Gillece Technician leaves behind a comment card for immediate customer feedback in order to strengthen offered services and enhance overall customer care. He will also suggest to the customer for him or her to logon to http://www.gillecereviews.com and share their Gillece experience.
Regardless of what happens before the Gillece Technician leaves the home, a follow-up phone call is also now made from Gillece Services Corporate Office’s Customer Service Department. The following questions are reviewed in as much detail as the customer is willing to discuss:
- On a scale of 1-5 (5 being most satisfied), how does the customer rate service?
- Was Gillece helpful during the initial service call and was scheduling an appointment easy?
- Did Gillece inform the customer of schedule changes, appointment updates, and arrival time?
- Did the Gillece Technician identify himself with Gillece I.D. badge?
- Was the Gillece Technician clean, courteous, and respectful?
- Did the Gillece Technician answer all questions and concerns?
- Did the Gillece Technician present pricing options?
- Did the Gillece Technician discuss valuable membership program?
- Would the customer use Gillece for other services – Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical, Waterproofing, Indoor Air Quality, or Water Quality?
- Would the customer recommend Gillece Services to others?
Gillece Plumbing Repair, Pittsburgh Drain Repair, and Pittsburgh Air Conditioning Repair prides itself on its core brand values and beliefs with guaranteed same-day* service- 24-hour, all-year availability; best trucks and equipment in the area; background-checked and drug-tested Technicians; flexible scheduling; courteous, cordial, competent, and respectful employees; over 30 years plus industry experience; one-stop-shopping for home improvement; standardized pricing; upfront costs and no hidden fees; as well as Pittsburgh’s best warranty plans and financing options.
Gillece cares about its customers and related repairs. Following up with customers via comment cards, the Gillece Reviews website, and customer courtesy phone calls are just some of the new and improved ways Gillece Services keeps customers happy and homes working all year round!
*Restrictions apply. Call Gillece for details.