Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) August 29, 2012
The new Customer Feedback section on Gillece Services’ website was recently launched in an effort to share positive stories and Gillece Reviews with other Gillece customers and online shoppers. Very frequently, Gillece customers will phone in, write in, or email about their friendly and efficient plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, or waterproofing services with Gillece. The Customer Feedback section is Gillece’s way of allowing these customers to explain their viewpoint and details of their customer service reviews. Gillece Services covers Pittsburgh and Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year, and is always happy to hear good news and ready to service a homeowner’s residence.
Customer service is very important to Gillece Services and its entire staff. Gillece’s 20-step commitment to customer service applies to every customer and to every service:
1. Gillece is ready and available for a homeowner’s call.
2. Gillece is accessible all day- evenings, weekends, and holidays.
3. Gillece works around-the-clock and never closes.
4. Gillece comes to the home anytime- day or night.
5. Gillece comes to the homeowner- in seven major PA counties.
6. Gillece helps out the homeowner in an emergency.
7. Gillece schedules services based on customers’ availability.
8. Gillece has friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives.
9. Gillece notifies a homeowner about 30 minutes prior to service regarding arrival.
10. Gillece identifies employees with ID badges.
11. Gillece puts the customer’s mind at ease.
12. Gillece Technicians are courteous and competent.
13. Gillece Technicians show respect for homeowners and families.
14. Gillece Technicians wear shoe booties and use drop cloths.
15. Gillece Technicians clean up after work is complete.
16. Gillece Technicians bring all that is needed, right in the Gillece truck.
17. Gillece Technicians answer all posed questions.
18. Gillece Technicians provide repair/replacement options with pricing.
19. Gillece gets things back to normal in no time.
20. Gillece solves homeowners’ problems.
Gillece’s Customer Feedback Stories are filled with customers that have experienced the above 20 steps in gratitude. For over 30 years, Gillece Services has been the Pittsburgh area’s one-stop-shop for plumbing, heating, cooling, electrical, indoor air quality, water quality, and waterproofing services – emergency, maintenance, and replacement. Family owned and operated, President Tom Gillece innovated the Gillece “There The Same Day or You Don’t Pay!”* service policy, and “We Keep Your Home Working For You!” customer philosophy.
*Restrictions apply. Call Gillece Services for details.