GL's E1 Maintenance Data Link Analysis software performs Sa Bits HDLC protocol analysis on E1 timeslot 0 during real-time and off-line.
Gaithersburg, Maryland (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
GL Communications Inc. a leader in providing PC-based test, analysis and simulation products and consulting services to the worldwide telecommunications industry, announced today its enhanced E1 Maintenance Data Link Analysis Software.
Speaking to media persons, Mr. Jagdish Vadalia Senior Manager for Product Development of the Company said, “GL's E1 Maintenance Data Link Analysis software performs Sa Bits HDLC protocol analysis on E1 timeslot 0 during real-time and off-line.”
He added, “Users can capture stream of Sa Bit HDLC frames on the selected even or odd frames of the E1 multiframe on timeslot 0. Captured information can be saved to disk for later off-line analysis. Both real-time and off-line analysis presents summary and detailed views of Sa Bit HDLC decode information. Captured frames can later be used for traffic simulation using the Sa Bits HDLC transmit application.“
Mr. Vadalia further added, “The HDLC frames can be transmitted on timeslot 0 Sa bits (bits 4-8 of the non-frame alignment signal) and can operate at 4,8,12,16 or 20 kbit/s depending on which Sa bit is selected. GL supports both Real-time and offline Sa Bit HDLC Analyzer with certain prerequisites. In addition, GL also supports Sa Bit HDLC Playback and Automated Sa Bit HDLC Testing using client-server.”
- Supports decoding of LAPD, LAPF, LAPD+IP, LAPX+IP protocols.
- Displays Summary, Detail, Hex-dump, Statistics, and Call Trace Views, the contents of this view can also be copied to clipboard.
- Summary View displays selected frames, sub channel, frame#, device#, time relative, length, and so on.
- Detail View displays decodes of user-selected frames from the Summary View.
- Hex dump View displays raw frame data as hexadecimal and ASCII octet dump the contents of this view can also be copied to clipboard.
- Statistics View displays statistics based on frame count, byte count, frames/sec, bytes/sec etc for the entire captured data.
- Supports filtering and search features based on C/R, SAPI, TEI, CTL, P/F, N(S), N(R) and FUNC.
- HDLC frames can be transmitted/captured on selected Sa bits (bits 4-8 of the non-frame alignment signal) and can operate at 4,8,12,16 or 20 kbit/s depending on which Sa bit is selected.
- Remote monitoring capability using GL's Network Surveillance System.
About GL Communications Inc.,
Founded in 1986, GL Communications Inc. is a leading supplier of test, monitoring, and analysis equipment for TDM, Wireless, IP and VoIP networks. Unlike conventional test equipment, GL's test platforms provide visualization, capture, storage, and convenient features like portability, remotability, and scripting
GL Communications has over the years worked with major telecom equipment vendors (EVs) and system integrators to meet the testing requirements arising at various stages of telecommunications product development life cycle.
With its proven expertise of over 25 years, GL has a comprehensive suite of telecom testing solutions to verify and ensure 'quality and reliability' of variety of telecom networks including Wireless, and high-speed fiber optic lines.
GL's test tools range from simple PC-based software test tool to all-encompassing hardware units with futuristic expansion capabilities. GL's test solutions cover wide array of networks – 4G (LTE), 3G, IP, Ethernet, T1, T3, E1, E3, OC-3/STM-1, OC-12/STM-4, and traditional PSTN networks.
GL's tools are widely used by the telecommunication industry for conformance testing, automated stress/load testing, performance testing, remote accessibility, centralized web-based control and analysis, fault testing and analysis, and customized testing.
For more information about GL’s complete line of products,
Phone: 301-670-4784 ext. 114