GL's ISDN remote protocol analyzer can capture and analyze stream of frames on remote ISDN PRI links.
Gaithersburg, Maryland (PRWEB) May 25, 2013
GL Communications Inc. a leader in providing PC-based test, analysis and simulation products and consulting services to the worldwide telecommunications industry, announced today its enhanced ISDN Remote Protocol Analyzer.
Speaking to media persons, Mr. Vijay Kulkarni CEO of the Company said, “The remote analysis is accomplished with a PC with Ethernet connectivity at the client side, and a GUI based Remote Protocol Analysis software - no special T1 or E1 hardware is required. Multiple T1 E1 servers may be simultaneously connected to a single remote client using a single GUI. During the remote analysis, multiple remote clients may access a single T1 E1 server. The T1 E1 server is fully functional while being accessed as a server. Thus, a user may perform T1E1 operations locally on the server while a remote client is accessing the same server, in real time.“
He added, “GL's ISDN remote protocol analyzer can capture and analyze stream of frames on remote ISDN PRI links. It decodes LAPD according to Q.921, while, the ISDN information parsing is done based on the user's selection of ITU Q.931, ISDN ANSI, AT&T/Lucent switch 4ESS and 5ESS (TR41449, TR41459 and 235-900-342), Nortel's switch DMS-100 and DMS-250 (NIS-A2111-1 and NIS-A211-4), Bellcore National ISDN-2 (NI-2), Euro ISDN (ETS-300 102-1), ARINC 746, ETSI 300-102, QSIG ETSI/ECMA, National ISDN PRI CPE, DPNSS, and DASS2.”
- Real-time filter and search on C/R, SAPI, TEI, CTL, P/F, N (S), N (R) and FUNC and so on.
- Streams can be captured on the selected time slots (contiguous or non-contiguous), sub-channels or full bandwidth. Frames can be transmitted/captured in either n x 64 kbps, or n x 56 kbps data channels (hyper-channels).
- Sub Channel and Nx56 hyper channel enables user to analyze data captured by fractional DS0 and DS1 link.
- Multiple streams of ISDN traffic on various T1 E1 channels can be simultaneously decoded with different GUI instances.
- Supports decoding of frames with FCS of 16 bits and 32 bits, or none.
- Variations accommodated in the software include inverted or non-inverted data, and byte reversal or non-reversal.
- Recorded trace files can be played back using HDLC Playback application.
- Multiple remote clients may access a single T1 E1 serverAlso, the T1/E1 server. Also the T1 E1 server is fully functional while being accessed as a server. Thus, a user may perform T1 E1 operations locally on the server while a remote client is accessing the same server, in real time. For Remote Analyzers only)
About GL Communications Inc.,
Founded in 1986, GL Communications Inc. is a leading supplier of test, monitoring, and analysis equipment for TDM, Wireless, IP and VoIP networks. Unlike conventional test equipment, GL's test platforms provide visualization, capture, storage, and convenient features like portability, remotability, and scripting
GL Communications has over the years worked with major telecom equipment vendors (EVs) and system integrators to meet the testing requirements arising at various stages of telecommunications product development life cycle.
With its proven expertise of over 25 years, GL has a comprehensive suite of telecom testing solutions to verify and ensure 'quality and reliability' of variety of telecom networks including Wireless, and high-speed fiber optic lines.
GL's test tools range from simple PC-based software test tool to all-encompassing hardware units with futuristic expansion capabilities. GL's test solutions cover wide array of networks – 4G (LTE), 3G, IP, Ethernet, T1, T3, E1, E3, OC-3/STM-1, OC-12/STM-4, and traditional PSTN networks.
GL's tools are widely used by the telecommunication industry for conformance testing, automated stress/load testing, performance testing, remote accessibility, centralized web-based control and analysis, fault testing and analysis, and customized testing.