Global beverage manufacturer respondents consider China, Brazil, and India to offer the largest growth potential among emerging markets in 2013–2014.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 31, 2013
Global Beverage Survey 2013–2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Beverage Industry” is a new report that analyzes how brewing supplier companies’ media spend, marketing and sales strategies and practices, and business planning are set to change in 2013–2014. Additionally, this report presents comparative analysis between four years of survey results (wherever applicable). It provides the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of global beverage industry supplier companies (http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/249763-global-beverage-survey-2013-2014-market-trends-marketing-spend-and-sales-strategies-in-the-global-beverage-industry.html) and their projected spending pattern, providing an insight into global marketing behaviour. In addition, the report identifies future growth prospects of global beverage industry buyers and suppliers, including expected change in M&A activity. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type, and size.
Throughout the industry, 46% of respondents are ‘more optimistic’ about revenue growth for their company in 2013 compared to 2012. A comparative analysis of survey results indicates that the beverage industry is more upbeat and optimistic about revenue growth in 2013; optimism levels have increased by four percentage points in 2013 compared to 2012, and this increase in optimism is attributed to investment and advancement in technology, and growing consumption. The top priorities for the global beverage manufacturers’ industry in 2013 are the addition of ‘new products and services’, ‘improving operational efficiency’, and ‘expand in emerging markets’.
Global beverage manufacturer respondents consider China, Brazil, and India offer the largest growth potential among emerging markets in 2013–2014. The global demand for both alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages has continued to grow in spite of economic woes, and in 2013–2014 the Asia-Pacific region will lead this growth by far; in addition, respondents from the global beverage manufacturer industry consider Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong, the US, and Australia to offer the largest growth potential among developed markets in 2013–2014.
- An analysis of revenue growth expectations by senior level respondents reveals that 43% are ‘more optimistic’ about their company’s revenue growth in 2013.
- Survey results show that 48% and 35% of supplier respondents project at least some increase in capital expenditure on ‘new product development’ and ‘sustainable or green initiatives’ in 2013 respectively.
- Across the global beverage manufacturers’ industry, the top three expected key changes in business structure are the addition of ‘new products and services’, ‘improving operational efficiency’, and to ‘expand in emerging markets’.
- According to 20% of respondents from global beverage manufacturer companies, headcounts in their organizations in 2013 are expected to increase steadily by up to 2% of their current workforce.
- Singapore, Taiwan and Hong Kong, the US, and Australia offer the highest growth potential among developed countries in 2013–2014.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=249763.
Reasons to buy
- Project industry trends and revenue growth expectations in 2013, and understand business confidence to make informed business decisions.
- Drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and key growth regions.
- Uncover key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key actions required to maintain and win buyer business.
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the behaviour and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how supplier budgets are changing and the direction of spending in the future. To better promote business by aligning capabilities and business practices with the customer’s changing needs.
Explore more reports on Food and Beverages Market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/food-and-beverages/ and Canadean Reports @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/canadean/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.