GlobalShop exhibitors will showcase over 10,000 products from the newest POP (point-of-purchase) displays and store fixtures to digital signage and technology solutions, as well as marketing services.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 1, 2010
In today’s challenging retail environment, stores must constantly reinvent themselves to capture the hearts and dollars of skittish, Internet-dependent consumers. At the same time, budgetary pressure makes it harder to fund full-scale redesigns and massive resets.
Increasingly, retail trends point to fleets of stores in constant flux. Cross-discipline teams armed with deep knowledge of their customers need to act quickly and cost-effectively to keep stores fresh and inviting. A preview of future retailing experiences will be on display in the exhibit hall and among the high-profile retail experts speaking at GlobalShop March 10-12 in Las Vegas. The event will help retailers:
- cost-effectively enhance their stores on a consistent basis;
- better understand and serve their customers; and
- offer looks that dazzle shoppers and enhance the brand experience.
GlobalShop exhibitors will showcase over 10,000 products from the newest POP (point-of-purchase) displays and store fixtures to digital signage and technology solutions, as well as marketing services. From sequined graphics to motion-activated messaging, the products at GlobalShop show retail trends pointing to:
- More flexible fixtures, for quick changes that are easy and cost-effective. POP GlobalShop exhibitors are showing products that facilitate quick changes and offer a compelling in-store consumer experience.
- From mannequins to display fabrics, visual merchandising that punches up the WOW! factor and offers more custom options to retailers.
- Digital, audio and multi-media to capture more attention at the point of sale.
- Demand for more energy-efficient and cost-efficient building products to lower operating expenses and support retailers who wish to quality for LEED® and other green building designations.
At a time when understanding retail trends is more critical than ever, GlobalShop brings together the latest products, services and thought leadership related to store design, store planning and retail technology. Retail notables addressing the GlobalShop conference include Wendy Liebmann, WSL/Strategic Retail; Tom Moseman, Envirosell; Joe Feczko, Macy’s; Lee Peterson, WD Partners; and Ken Nisch, JGA. Only at GlobalShop, with its six shows under one roof, can retailers see six interrelated innovations in one place. The six shows are:
- The Store Fixturing Show
- The Visual Merchandising Show
- Store Design & Operations
- The Digital Store
- At-Retail Marketplace
- Retail Marketing Services
Visit GlobalShop CONNECT to preview more innovative products that are coming to GlobalShop in March. To register to attend GlobalShop or to find information on exhibiting, please see http://www.globalshop.org. GlobalShop is produced by Nielsen Expositions.