"I renew every year because GPA is the only professional association dedicated to the causes and concerns of grant professionals of all types, as well for of the benefits and the camaraderie that we as grant professionals need." - Denise Rivers
(PRWEB) May 16, 2012
The Grant Professionals Association (GPA) has partnered with CharityChannel, The Grantsmanship Center and BoardSource to provide their members a discount to various services.
1. GPA members receive a FREE six month subscription to CharityChannel. From the beginning, GPA has enjoyed a very special relationship with CharityChannel. They have been there every step of the way, lending help and encouragement behind the scenes over these many years. So we're particularly pleased that CharityChannel has partnered with GPA to provide a six-month membership in CharityChannel to all GPA members. It's something that GPA members have been asking about for years! If the GPA member already has an active membership in CharityChannel, the six months will be added to their subscription.
CharityChannel is a resource that connects you to your nonprofit colleagues around the corner and around the world.
2. GPA and The Grantsmanship Center are pleased to provide mutual benefits to our constituents. Starting today, individuals will receive benefits from The Grantsmanship Center and GPA. The Center will provide GPA members with the following benefits:
- $50 discount to The Center's 2-day Essential Grant Skills training.
- $100 discount to The Center's Grantsmanship Training Program or Competing for Federal Grants training.
- 10% discount on The Center's publications and merchandise.
GPA will provide the following benefits to alumni of The Grantsmanship Center's training programs:
- $25 discount on GPA membership.
- $50 discount on registration for GPA Conference.
- 10% discount on GPA publications and merchandise.
The Grantsmanship Center® conducts some 150 workshops annually in grantsmanship training, as well as earned income strategies for nonprofits. Each year, thousands of new graduates join our roster of more than 115,000 alumni. Graduates of The Grantsmanship Training Program® also receive a membership package that includes discounts on future trainings for themselves and colleagues, discounts on Grantsmanship Center® publications, access to our exclusive online databases of Government, Foundation and Corporate funding sources, and annual proposal reviews by workshop trainers.
3. GPA has recently partnered with BoardSource to offer our members another GREAT benefit! GPA members receive a FREE Diversity in Action: A BoardSource e-Toolkit. Diversity and inclusion are critically important for the sustainability of your organization. The 19 tools in this downloadable toolkit are designed to help your board build commitment to diversity and inclusion, recruit new members with diversity in mind, adopt inclusive practices in board meetings, and measure and sustain your progress.
BoardSource supports, trains, and educates more than 60,000 nonprofit board leaders from across the country each year. With more than 20 years of experience, BoardSource provides leaders with an extensive range of tools and resources — including Webinars, in-person training sessions, original publications, consulting services, and customized diagnostics — to increase their effectiveness and magnify the impact of their mission.
To take advantage of any or all of these benefits, members should log in to the GPA website, click on the appropriate link and fill out the information.
GPA knows the value of getting the most out of your membership and continually strives to deliver the most innovative and valuable benefits possible. This is why they have worked with these partners to bring the Association’s members more great benefits.
The Grant Professionals Association aims at advancing and aiding the members of the grants industry through its workshops, conferences, and membership benefits. To see a full list of our valuable membership benefits, please visit:
Grant Professionals Association (formerly American Association of Grant Professionals), a nonprofit membership association, builds and supports an international community of grant professionals committed to serving the greater public good by practicing the highest ethical and professional standards. GPA is THE place for grant issues. We provide professional development by way of an Annual Conference and Webinars, professional certification (GPC), Journal and E-Newsletter, local Chapters, member benefits and more! http://www.GrantProfessionals.org.