Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) August 22, 2014
The graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) treatment market value will increase from $297 million in 2013 to $407 million by 2018, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 6.59%. The company’s latest report “OpportunityAnalyzer Graft-Versus-Host Disease – Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2018” states that this growth, which will occur over six major markets (6MM: the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK), will be strongest in the five European countries (5EU), where multiple product launches will accelerate the market value at a CAGR of 9.26% during the forecast period.
Sanofi is a key player in the GVHD market with Thymoglobuline and Lemtrada by infiltrating prophylaxis, aGVHD and cGVHD. J&J’s Remicade, has gained a significant patent share of the aGVHD patient group, as it is one of the few drugs that are efficient in GVHD with GI involvement. Gaining more and more ground in the treatment management of cGVHD is Roche’s Rituxan that estimates will be one of the bestselling biologics in GVHD in the US by 2018.
Complete report details at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/opportunityanalyzer-graft-versus-host-disease-opportunity-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2018.html.
The main drivers of growth in graft versus host disease over the 2013-2018 forecast period include the increasing numbers of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplants and the increasing use of biologic off-label and marketed therapies in the 6MM.
Analyst covering Immunology says: Several products are due to enter the GVHD market by 2018, with Osiris Therapeutics and Mesoblast’s first-to-market Prochymal expected to generate sales of $12.2 million in 2018. Analyst forecast to enter the European GVHD market in 2016, while ATG-Fresenius (ATG-F) will arrive in the US market in 2017. These two products are estimated to achieve 2018 sales of $11,900 and $8 million, respectively.”
Key Questions Answered
- How will the GVHD market landscape change within the 2013-2018 forecast period in the 6MM?
- What are the most promising late-pipeline drugs in GVHD?
- How do the clinical and commercial attributes of late-stage pipeline therapies compare to one another and against existing treatment options?
- What are the unmet needs in GVHD treatment management?
- What needs to change in the GVHD R&D and treatment guidelines settings?
Order a purchase copy at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=9780.
(This is a premium report priced at US$5995 for a single user License)
List of Companies
- Astellas Pharma
- Millenium Pharmaceuticals
- Warner Lambert
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Adienne Pharma
- Dr Falk Pharma
- Janssen Cilag
- High uptake of off-label biologics (Rituxan, Lemtrada, Remicade and Thymoglobuline)
- No national guidelines are in place
- GVHD remains a field of highly unattained unmet need
- No consensus over clinical trial endpoints
- Regulatory T cells (Tregs) are the focus of the early stage pipeline
- Huge opportunity exists in the chronic patient segment of GVHD
- Institutionally funded studies are the core of GVHD treatment management
Inquire before buying at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=9780. (This is a premium report priced at US$5995 for a single user License.)
- Overview of GVHD, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms and current treatment options
- Annualized GVHD therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapies and forecasts for five years to 2018.
- Key topics covered include strategic product assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, R&D strategies, clinical trial design and implications for the GVHD therapeutics market.
- Key markets covered are US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the unmet needs and remaining opportunities in the GVHD therapeutics market.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the US and five major EU GVHD therapeutics market.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Assess the clinical and commercial viability of promising pipeline products.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various emerging therapies.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market and segments likely to impact the US and five major EU GVHD therapeutics market in future
Explore more reports on Energy industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/energy-power/energy.
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.