Starting from only SGD140++ per night, this special package allows travelers to explore different and interesting sides of the country while enjoying quality accommodation at the same time.
Singapore (PRWEB) November 30, 2009
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel in Singapore, managed by Accor - a European leader in hotels and tourism, announces a new "Discover Singapore" accommodation package and invites all travelers to experience the best Singapore has to offer with its ultimate Discover Singapore package. Starting from only SGD140++ per night, this special package allows travelers to explore different and interesting sides of the country while enjoying quality accommodation at the same time.
Conveniently located amidst heritage, lifestyle, recreational, entertainment, shopping and wine and dine attractions on the East Coast of the city, Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel provides a true and unique total Singapore travel experience at your doorstep.
Incorporating a special complimentary three-hour open-top bus city tour, guests staying at the hotel with the Discover Singapore package will have a chance to capture the vivid contrast of Singapore's history and today's modernized city.
They can explore the heritage Katong area behind the hotel to find out more about the unique Peranakan (Straits Chinese) culture and handicrafts; relax, cycle or even picnic at the East Coast beach just a walk away; enjoy a shopping extravaganza at the Parkway Parade Shopping Centre across the road and embark a choice of downtown tour to popular hotspots such as Orchard Road, Chinatown, Clarke Quay or Sentosa, among others.
The Grand Mercure Roxy Discover Singapore package includes:
- Room rates starting from SGD140++ (single/twin sharing)
- Breakfast at the hotel's Feast@East Buffet Restaurant
- A special goodie pack
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Free three-hour FunVee Open-Top Bus City Tour
- Special discount for FunVee Christmas Light-Up Tour at SGD15 per person (usual price - SGD23) - for stay by 25 Dec 2009
- Enjoy original authentic bumboat ride for only just SGD8 (usual price - SGD13)
- 10% discount for Singapore Flyer ticket when purchase from Tourist Hub located at Singapore Flyer
- Free drink at Hard Rock Cafe + discounted coupon
- Free drink at Manchester United Cafe Bar in Boat Quay
This offer is valid for stay from 14 Dec 2009 to 31 Jan 2010. For booking and more information about the package, including its terms and conditions, please visit Accor online booking website.
Visit Grand Mercure Roxy website for more information on the various fascinating and entertaining attractions and activities around Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel.
About Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel
Conveniently located just 15 minutes away from Changi International Airport, the family-friendly Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel is nestled in heritage Katong, a historical area on Singapore's East Coast near the city. A short walk away is East Coast Park with attractive beaches and facilities popular with families. Opposite the hotel is Parkway Parade Shopping Centre, a one-stop shopping destination that caters to every family or business traveller's needs. The hotel is within easy access to Singapore's popular shopping hubs in Suntec City and Orchard Road and VivoCity at HarbourFront; Singapore Flyer and the F1 race area at Marina Bay. The hotel has 558 guest rooms and suites, choice of four dining outlets, 10 meeting rooms, a wellness spa, outdoor swimming pool and a well-equipped fitness centre. Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel is managed by Accor, a major global group and European leader in hotels.
Accor, a major global group and the European leader in hotels, as well as the global leader in services to corporate clients and public institutions, operates in nearly 100 countries with 150,000 employees. It offers to its clients over 40 years of expertise in two core businesses:
- Hotels, with the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, ibis, all seasons, Etap Hotel, Formule 1 and Motel 6 brands, representing 4,000 hotels and nearly 500,000 rooms in 90 countries, as well as strategically related activities, such as Lenôtre;
- Services, with 30 million people in 40 countries benefiting from Accor Services products in employee and public benefits, rewards and loyalty, and expense management.