"VoIP Supply is thrilled to offer our small business customers an affordable Grandstream IP PBX that provides what all nimble and growing companies need to compete - VoIP, video conferencing, and mobile employee options." - Ben Sayers, VoIP Supply CEO
Buffalo, NY (PRWEB) July 17, 2013
The new Grandstream UCM6100 Series is a welcome addition to the IP PBX market for small to medium-sized business (SMBs) that want the same communication features enjoyed by large corporations but, at a small to medium price tag.
The UCM6100 appliances take all of the latest voice, video conferencing, data sharing, and mobile features of expensive, enterprise-grade IP PBX systems and bundles them into a solution that's just right for the entrepreneurs that are so vital to the economy.
Businesseses already understand that VoIP or, SIP-based phone systems will save them money.
Communication needs are now evolving as companies are finding new ways of doing business with video and remote workers. This is where Grandstream's UCM6100 steps in with:
- Voice: Runs on the open-source Asterisk® platform with support for 500 users, 60 concurrent calls, 6 conference bridges, and 32 conference users. Also included are Gigabit network ports with PoE, FXO ports for legacy PSTN phone lines, and FXS ports for fax or analog phones.
- Video Conferencing: Supports video conferencing from VoIP video phones, smartphones, and desktop computers.
- IP Surveillance: Supports 2-way audio from integrated IP surveillance cameras and door cameras.
- Advanced Data: Uses 4GB of onboard Flash memory for voicemail to email, fax to email, call recording, personalized music-on-hold, and multi-site deployment.
- Mobile Workers: Remote or mobile workers can use their company extension from softphone apps via smartphones, laptops, or cordless DECT phones.
The UCM6100 is a great fit for in-house IT departments that want to install their own IP PBX because it requires very little training with its automated discovery and "Zero Configuration" smart provisioning of IP phones and IP cameras.
“I am very excited about the introduction of our new UCM6100 series IP PBX which is specifically designed for SMBs looking for a modern, competitive, and easy-to use VoIP phone system without the burdening licensing fees, recurring cost and complexity associated with other premise based or hosted IP PBX solutions," said David Li, CEO of Grandstream.
"VoIP Supply is thrilled to offer our small business customers an affordable Grandstream IP PBX that provides what all nimble and growing companies need to compete - VoIP, video conferencing, and mobile employee options," said VoIP Supply CEO Ben Sayers.
For more information about Grandstream UCM6100 Series IP PBXs and compatible Grandstream SIP devices, please call toll free 800-398-8647 or, visit http://www.voipsupply.com/manufacturer/grandstream/ucm6100.
About VoIP Supply
We are a place of uncovering, cultivating and developing leaders. A world class place to work with big goals, a clear vision, defined purpose and a dedicated team of passionate business professionals. We love what we do and do it better than any of our competition.
Since 2002, VoIP Supply has been the leading supplier of VoIP equipment and complete VoIP solutions in North America. We are known in the industry as responsive and knowledgeable VoIP product experts.
With everything you need for VoIP, VoIP Supply has grown rapidly throughout the years. VoIP Supply is a three-time Inc. 500/5000 honoree, listed by Business First as one of WNY’s Most Admired Companies, as well as one of Western New York's Best Places to Work for many consecutive years, including 2012. VoIP Supply is also the first Certified B Corporation in Western New York.