Avoiding demolition saved us thousands of dollars!
Pleasant Hill, CA (PRWEB) November 28, 2012
Granicrete®, an earth-friendly concrete overlay system that can be applied directly over concrete, Formica®, tile and most wood products, is now available in Northern California. The colors, textures and options are endless. After seeing appearances for the last eight years on home improvement TV shows like Extreme Home Makeover, Flip That House and other DIY Network shows, homeowners can now have Granicrete installed over their own counter tops, driveways and decks.
“Now we definitely have the best-looking driveway in the neighborhood,” says Jody B., “and no demolition work was necessary saving us thousands of dollars.”
Granicrete® is an excellent alternative to natural stone products for several reasons:
- It is extremely durable (two of the biggest distributorships are in Phoenix and Minnesota, both of which have extreme temperature changes)
- Installation is quick with no demolition needed in most cases.
- It is substantially less expensive than natural stone products like granite
- It is 100% Eco-friendly as well as NSF Certified for commercial dining rooms. No radon emissions!
- The looks, colors and textures that can be created are unlimited, giving an excellent option for interior designers, home owners, restaurants, hotels and more.
Granicrete NorCal™ is excited about the opening of a training center in Concord, CA for licensed contractors, painters and concrete professionals who want to add this innovative product to their portfolio of services. Free information sessions are held several times throughout the month. Click here to see the calendar of events. Granicrete NorCal™ has trained and certified over 75 contractors since their opening last spring.
On Monday evening, December 3rd, Granicrete NorCal™ will be featured on an upcoming episode of House Crashers starring Josh Temple and featuring certified installer, Debi Quick of Quick Creations 3D of Roseville, CA. The episode "Age Old Modern Kitchen" is scheduled to premier on the DIY Network. For more information, click here.
Interested home and business owners can call 925-256-1009 and ask to speak to Hunter Miley for a free estimate or to book a time to see the many samples displayed in their showroom.
Granicrete NorCal™ is a division of Total Property Solutions, Inc.