easy2comply delivers on GRC process automation and reporting. The end result is that customers have confidence in the accuracy and integrity of GRC processes. This enables better interaction and allows business teams to properly manage risk and compliance
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 6, 2011
In a new white paper titled “GRC: Solving Real Business Problems, Not Just Hypothetical Ones”, GRC lecturer, writer and advisor Michael Rasmussen exposes the real problems standing in the way of achieving effective governance, risk and compliance in today’s business arena. Rasmussen optimistically believes that it is possible to overcome reactive management environments, political issues and silos that organizations have failed to address, ignorance, and betrayal at the hands of technology vendors, and accomplish effective GRC without tremendous struggle and expense.
Warning that “you cannot boil the ocean - taking on too much will only lead to frustration and disaster”, Rasmussen stresses the importance of building flexibility into a company’s GRC strategy with a methodology, framework, process, technology, and information architecture that addresses today’s critical risk and compliance issues - and scales to address future needs. Rising to that challenge easy2comply’s GRC solution provides:
- Streamlining of risk and compliance management across existing and emerging issues, while reducing GRC overhead by an average of 50% annually.
- Effective management of urgent issues, with the flexibility to expand to multiple GRC processes (e.g., SOX, Basel II, Solvency II, ITIL, BCM, ISO27001, etc.) on a single platform.
- Comprehensive support for existing and emerging regulations with built-in best practices, full functionality, and adaptable workflow that addresses risk and compliance realities.
- Centralized risk management capabilities to minimize risk of regulatory non-compliance.
- Rapid and cost-effective implementation options scaled to the needs of individual businesses.
Rasmussen credits easy2comply with the delivery of a GRC process automation and reporting solution that provides information accuracy and integrity enabling business teams to properly manage risk and compliance issues. He states, “For executives, this closes the loop between top-level corporate strategies and risk management, and the risk and compliance processes the business uses to deliver real-world results.”
A copy of “GRC: Solving Real Business Problems, Not Just Hypothetical Ones” can be obtained via http://www.easy2comply.com/oceg-white-paper.htm
easy2comply, powered by Dynasec, founded in 2004, is a leading provider of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance solutions offering the easy2comply family of practical and reliable GRC applications. Our solutions can be deployed either on-demand (SaaS) or on-site to suit each customer's preferred configuration. easy2comply provides a comprehensive platform that supports existing and emerging regulations with built-in best practices, full functionality and adaptable workflow that adjusts to any business environment. For more information, please visit http://www.easy2comply.com.