Agile enterprises need an automated testing software vendor they can trust who will constantly innovate to meet their current and future business requirements. We make testing simple for our customers, speeding their time to market, delivering rapid return on investment, and making their businesses better.
Claymont, DE and London, UK (PRWEB) July 12, 2010
Green Hat has delivered a new release of its flagship automated testing software, GH Tester, that encompasses more than 70 new features delivering value for agile enterprises who require innovative automated testing for real business advantage. The new release, GH Tester 5.2, includes innovations that make testing simple for users of complex, heterogeneous systems that rely on HP, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, Software AG, and TIBCO technologies for their Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Business Process Management (BPM), and emerging Cloud projects. Green Hat customers using GH Tester routinely experience efficiency gains in excess of 50% at any stage of testing.
"We see increasing requests from clients in the SOA, BPM and emerging Cloud space that need innovative testing software to help them deliver against business objectives," said Sue Eustis, President, WinterGreen Research. "Green Hat is very agile at delivering the enhancements in the automated testing arena that customers want."
Through listening and working with customers, Green Hat provides features that constantly deliver higher levels of productivity, integration, functionality, and automation that customers value. The new GH Tester features include:
- Enhanced productivity for SAP customers - SAP Intermediate document (IDoc) structures are now supported, and can be synchronized from an SAP server and used for the sending, receiving and validation of message payloads. There is also the capability to drive the SAP Graphical User Interface (GUI) through the GUI interaction step in GH Tester.
- Better integration and productivity for HP customers - GH Tester now integrates with HP's QuickTest Professional (QTP) to allow users of that product to include calls to QTP in their test scripts. This is in addition to Green Hat's own User interface (UI) testing capabilities.
- Increased functionality for TIBCO customers - TIBCO BusinessWorks users can now include all the benefits of design time libraries in GH Tester to provide access to shared resources such as schemas.
- Latest level support for Software AG customers - for users focused on automating and managing processes, version 8 of Software AG's Business Process Management Suite (BPMS) is now supported. For users embracing SOA governance, version 8 of Software AG's CentraSite product is supported, automatically maintaining documentation assets for services as well as providing a range of quality policies.
•Increased functionality for Microsoft customers - Microsoft .NET users can now create, and validate .NET objects.
•Increased functionality for Oracle customers - users can now test Oracle Fusion Middleware compositions.
- Greater control and governance for project test teams - for different levels of expertise where there is a division of roles and responsibilities in a project team, projects can now have permissions for various actions, restricting what individual users or groups can do in that project. There is also a governance API which allows users to create rules about best practices and assure they are implemented.
- Higher levels of productivity for regression and debugging - users can en masse automatically create a new baseline for tests, overwriting existing results. Tests can be automatically 're-based' to include new results, and temporary suites can be created with copies of tests for ad hoc investigations of systems.
Many other new features provide productivity and performance enhancements for key areas including managing tests, Java objects, reports, log files and user interfaces.
"We work closely with our customers to understand their requirements and aim to be highly responsive to their needs," said Peter Cole, President and CTO, Green Hat. "Agile enterprises need an automated testing software vendor they can trust who will constantly innovate to meet their current and future business requirements. We make testing simple for our customers, speeding their time to market, delivering rapid return on investment, and making their businesses better."
In an agile world, continuous testing is critical for enterprise-scale SOA and BPM deployments, including the application infrastructure that underpins emerging Cloud projects. Green Hat delivers test innovations that enable virtualization, service reuse, governance and quality for end-to-end testing of customer environments.
About Green Hat
Green Hat is a global testing technology leader with a Global 2000 customer base. Green Hat makes automated testing simple for complex systems relying on Web Services, messaging, SOA, ESB, BPM, CEP, governance and virtualization. Automate now. Make business better. Learn more at Green Hat