We would like to thank our sponsors for their support of this important small business event
Herndon, VA (PRWEB) September 21, 2009
Top companies focused on providing small businesses with products and information they need to grow their companies will be sponsoring the first ever GrowSmartBiz Conference, which is being hosted by Network Solutions® on September 29, 2009 at the Renaissance Hotel in Washington, DC. The diamond level sponsors for this event include:
- Washington Business Journal - leading business publication in the Washington Metropolitan area, providing the latest breaking business news.
- Palo Alto Software -- the worldwide leader in business and marketing planning software.
- Wasp Barcode Technologies - the leader in barcode software and tracking solutions that help small businesses gain efficiency and improve profitability.
- PayChex -- a nationally recognized leader in the payroll and human resource industry.
"We would like to thank our sponsors for their support of this important small business event," said Tim Kelly, president of Network Solutions. "This conference has been designed to provide small businesses and entrepreneurs with the tools and resources they need to be successful."
The one day networking and conference event will feature marketing and small business experts who will discuss topics including:
- Driving Small Business Performance with Marketing and Innovation
- Raising Capital with Effective Finance Strategies
- Getting Ahead in the Current Economy
- Integrating Traditional Media with Social Media
The keynote address will be given by Chris Anderson, editor-in-chief of Wired Magazine and bestselling author of the book The Long Tail. Event attendees will receive a copy of Mr. Anderson's latest book Free, as well as a free domain name from Network Solutions and business planning software from Palo Alto Software.
To register for the GrowSmartBiz Conference or for more information about the event, please visit the conference Web site at http://tinyURL.com/gsbiz. Use promotion code GROWMYBIZ to receive $200 off the registration fee. Follow the GrowSmartBiz Conference on Twitter at @GrowSmartBiz and join the conversation by using the #growsmartbiz hashtag.
About Network Solutions®, LLC
Network Solutions is the leading enabler of small business success in the highly competitive online space. By providing the tools and resources to start, grow and manage businesses online, Network Solutions leverages 30 years of pioneering experience to help companies thrive in an increasingly digital world. To ensure our customers' success, we support them with outstanding customer service and solutions that are simple, innovative and reliable. Additional information can be found at http://www.about.networksolutions.com.