With the baby boomers approaching their mid 50’s the number of ‘elderly’ Americans is increasing drastically. But the baby boomer generation has made changes in several aspects of day-to-day American life and growing old doesn’t appear to be any different.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) September 8, 2010
Dr. J. Ronald Willis of Growth Hormones Direct said, “With the baby boomers approaching their mid 50’s the number of ‘elderly’ Americans is increasing drastically. But the baby boomer generation has made changes in several aspects of day-to-day American life and growing old doesn’t appear to be any different.”
The baby boomer generation saw their parents grow old. They saw them become frail and weak, confused and fatigued and depressed. They saw them start to avoid walking out their own front doors for fear of a fall resulting in a substantial break that would be the beginning of the end of their overall health. And the baby boomers are opting for something different in terms of “old age.” They are refusing to grow old in the same way that their fathers and fathers’ fathers did.
Some of the ways in which “Baby Boomers” are reaching for something different in their old age are:
1. Baby boomers are more active. Their increased levels of activity keep their bones and muscles stronger.
2. Baby boomers are more health conscious; more focused on preventive medicine. This keeps them healthier as they aren’t waiting until they are sick to worry about how to be healthier.
3. Baby boomers are aware of their health risks and they take action early to decrease their health risks according to their personal health history, their family history, etc.
4. Baby boomers are aware of the standard trends of “aging” and they are also aware of traditional and alternative methods of altering these trends.
5. Baby boomers are not averse to accessing available methods of “slowing down” or “reversing” age: homeopathic human growth therapy, surgery, personalized exercise programs, daily exercises to increase bone health as well as continued activity both physically and mentally in order to stay “on the ball.”
Baby boomers aren’t the only group accessing the potential anti aging benefit of human growth therapy, but they are contributing a substantial number of individuals currently accessing therapy. Other groups who show increased interest include: bodybuilders, sports enthusiasts, individuals who recently lost a lot of weight and individuals who are looking for increased immune system strength as they undertake stringent treatment for serious illness/disease, etc.
Growth Hormones Direct urges consumers to watch “Science...Meet Nature” as they reap the benefits of optimizing their hormone levels through proper use of the homeopathic growth hormone formula. Optimal hormone levels allow individuals to enjoy increased general health. Growth Hormones Direct is an Arizona based distributor of quality health foods, supplements, pharmaceuticals and neutraceuticals.
To get further information on Growth Hormones Direct or the benefits of the homeopathic growth hormone formula contact:
Contact: Dr. J. Ronald Willis
Company: Growth Hormones Direct