London (PRWEB UK) 2 June 2013
Pioneered in the 1920s, the process employed in converting Gas to Liquids is ready for commercial take off. Two large-scale commercial Gas to Liquids plants have been opened and both are accumulating vast revenues due to the differential between the price of natural gas and the price of oil. Building on the success of these facilities and a range of other factors, the GTL market is set to grow strongly over the next 10 years with a global value set to reach $5.29bn in 2013 alone.
Against this backdrop, SMi's 16th Gas to Liquids conference will play host to the world’s foremost authorities on GTL including Sasol North America, Chevron Nigeria, Shell, BP, Exxon Mobil and many more. The three day meeting will provide the ideal platform for discussion and debate over current and emerging GTL projects, developments within the industry, technology sessions and interactive panel debates.
This year's Gas to Liquids will build upon the 2012 event with industry leaders discussing the latest topics influencing the industry including: shale gas reserves reshaping and providing opportunities for the GTL market, new technologies being proven at scale like the Fischer-Tropsch process and new projects from an array of GTL giants.
Expert Speaker Panel includes:
- Mark Schnell, General Manager, Marketing, Strategy and New Business Development, Sasol North America
- Mick Kraly, Project Director, EGTL, Chevron Nigeria
- James Vaughan, General Director, OLTIN YO’L GTL
- Onnon van Kessel, Senior Business Development Manager Gas to Liquids & Gas to Chemicals, Shell International Exploration and Production
- Mitch Hindman, Licensing Manager, Exxon Mobil
- Robin Holford, Conversion Technology, BP
- Jeff McDaniel, Commercial Director, Velocys Inc
- Shravan Joshi, Business Development Director, Compact GTL
- Sébastien Boucher, XtL Technology Manager, Axens
Growing gas monetisation opportunities with Gas-to-Liquids | 28th October 2013, Millennium Gloucester Hotel, London, UK
Presented by: Alex Forbes, Director, Forbes Communications Limited
For more information, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013gtl24.asp
Alternatively, contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 20 7827 6156 or email agibbons(at)smi-online.co.uk
New for 2013:
SMi Group invite all workshop and conference delegates, speakers and sponsors to join them for a networking welcome drinks reception at 5.30 p.m. on 29th October 2013.
Evening Reception and Dinner
SMi Group invites you to join them for a post conference dinner reception following the end of the first day. Dinner will be held at Bombay Brasserie where you will have the extended opportunity to network with industry professionals. Leave GTL 2013 having forged new working relationships while strengthening current ones.