New York, NY (PRWEB) April 20, 2009
Embracing the newest hair style celebrity trend, this new 29 pc set of professional styling pins and snag-free elastics to create your own sexy, messy style on the go. Available for $12.95 at jasperjack.com. Hair Jack from Japan is represented by Madeline Johnson Marketing & Public Relations http://www.mjmpr.com.
"Up dos" are no longer the formal stiff looking buns and knots that women used to fashion during proms, weddings or other formal occasions. Instead modern up dos are softer, sexier and more feminine. Modern hair up dos can be done quickly and can be worn during any occasion. Hair Jack from Japan at http://www.jasperjack.com is the style secret for a quick DIY up do.
Apply mousse or styling wax to hair and secure into a loose pony or pigtails. Coil it round and pin into place. Remember to keep it loose and for a very new style, close to the neck. To instantly update the style, you can also wear it slightly to one side of the head.
Celebrity Hair Guru, Mika Fowler, Style Directorof Gavert Atelier, Beverly Hills, California offers her Do's and Don'ts for a sexy, messy up do like Angelina Jolie's red-carpet style.
1) Plan your style out. Give it a little thought -
Don't go messy every where. Choose either a messy bun or sexy loose face-framing hair.
2) Separate your hair from ear-to-ear in one section. Work with back part of hair to make bun then use front hair to softly frame your face.
3) Don't use a comb or a brush -Work with your hands.
Working with your fingers automatically gives some loose texture which looks soft and messy.
4) Day old dirty hair is best -
If your hair is too clean, you should use a styling wax to give enough texture and some "piece-e-ness".
5) If you can, use a curling iron or waffle iron to give your look more texture and volume. (curling the hair in different directions)
Hair Jack from Japan is the secret to creating catwalk glamour hair by professional fashion runway hair styling pros.