I believe Dr. Lark's Hair & Nails Revitalizer delivers the best nutrients to hydrate, protect and strengthen your hair and nails.
Potomac, Md. (PRWEB) October 16, 2008
Susan Lark, MD, noted medical researcher, clinical nutritionist and women's health practitioner, has formulated a nutritional supplement called Hair & Nails Revitalizer, designed to bring back thicker, fuller hair and strong, healthy nails. Dr. Lark's Hair & Nails Revitalizer is available exclusively through Doctors' Preferred, Inc. (DPI), a subsidiary of Healthy Directions, LLC, one of the largest North American direct-mail supplement distributors.
"As we age, hair tends to become thinner, drier and duller, and nails become more fragile. This happens because of hormonal changes and years of wear and tear, from blow drying, hair coloring, and even shampooing. Using topical products is often not enough. That's why I recommend that patients with thinning hair or weak nails take nutrients internally that promote growth of both hair and nails, stimulate collagen building, hydrate, strengthen, and protect," says Dr. Lark. "My patients have had the best results with the nutrients I've combined in my Hair & Nails Revitalizer."
Hair & Nails Revitalizer includes:
- LinumLife® -- This new flaxseed contains powerful lignans that work directly on your hair. In one preliminary study, adults who were given 250 mg of LinumLife showed improvements in their scalp and hair health. That's the exact amount you'll find in Hair & Nails Revitalizer.
- Salvia Seed Oil -- Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are critical to bring luster back to dull and brittle hair and nails. Plus, they're necessary for hydration. Salvia seed oil is a potent source of alpha linolenic acid, which is rich in omega-3 EFAs, and also contains omega-6 and omega-9 EFAs. These moisturizing oils are the key to promoting healthy hair and nails.
- Keratin Cynatine FLX™ -- Hair and nails are made of a hard protein called keratin. Dr. Lark has found a powerful form of soluble keratin from New Zealand, Keratin Cynatine FLX, that's been shown to promote the structural integrity of collagen, which helps strengthen hair and nails.
- Biotin--One of the B-complex vitamins, biotin is known to strengthen brittle fingernails in humans. It also has antioxidant effects that help maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails. In fact, studies suggest that biotin supplementation increases nail plate thickness in people with brittle nails.
- Silica--This critical nutrient makes hair strong and shiny and nails long and hard. But as we get older, our silica levels may drop. Dr. Lark has found that the best way to get silica is through a unique plant called horsetail. It's naturally rich in nutrients like silica and has been traditionally used for decades to support the strength of nails.
"Hair and nail changes are very common issues for women as they get older and reach menopause. The good news is that you can regain your appearance and restore your hair and nails," says Linda Werner, Vice President and General Manager, Women's Health at Healthy Directions, LLC. "I believe Dr. Lark's Hair & Nails Revitalizer delivers the best nutrients to hydrate, protect and strengthen your hair and nails."
Dr. Lark has devoted her career to raising awareness of women's health issues, such as PMS, obesity, hormone replacement therapy and osteoporosis. She pioneered the use of women's self-care treatments based on diet, nutrition, exercise and stress management, and has penned twelve books on women's health and healing. Her most recent title is Hormone Revolution.
Her monthly newsletter, Women's Wellness Today, and her web site, http://www.drlark.com, are dedicated to educating and empowering women to make the best choices for optimum health and beauty. Online visitors may sign up for Dr. Lark's free biweekly e-newsletter, which presents breaking health and beauty news along with lifestyle tips, easy recipes and simple exercises for health and beauty.
Healthy Directions, LLC is the recognized leader in providing authoritative health and beauty solutions to consumers. In addition to producing online resources and publishing newsletters, Healthy Directions, LLC encompasses its subsidiary, Doctors' Preferred, Inc. (DPI), a vitamin and nutritional supplement business that markets primarily through direct mail. Located in the Greater Washington, D.C., area, Healthy Directions, LLC (http://www.healthydirections.com) is a leading publisher in America. The company provides quality products and services for the health and beauty marketplaces.