Noor Vitamins are scientifically formulated, halal certified vitamins manufactured in FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facilities.
New York, NY (PRWEB) July 29, 2011
Launched just in time for Ramadan, Noor Vitamins offers the first-ever, scientifically-formulated, halal vitamins for health conscious Muslim families. Halal vitamins are highly recommended during Ramadan when Muslims are fasting.
Noor Vitamins, a newly launched pharmaceutical company, specializes in manufacturing and commercializing halal-certified vitamins, all of which are manufactured in FDA-certified facilities.
It is recommended that all adults and children take a multivitamin to maintain general health. It is even more important to take such vitamins during Ramadan because food and drink intake (especially fruits, vegetables, and liquids) is limited for Muslims.
The problem with vitamins available on the market is that they often contain non-halal ingredients such as gelatin, and other ingredients. The vitamins (Vitamin A, E, D, and K) may come from non-halal sources. Even the tablet coating may come from animal sources that may not be halal.
NoorVitamins offers scientifically formulated certified-halal vitamins
The mission of NoorVitamins is to provide the Muslim community with the highest quality halal vitamins and supplements in order to promote a healthy and halal lifestyle.
Features of NoorVitamins (http://www.NoorVitamins.com)
- Scientifically formulated, halal certified vitamins (by American Halal Association member Islamic Services Association) manufactured in FDA GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facilities.
- Founded and managed by Muslim physicians and pharmacists who experienced first-hand the need for halal nutritional supplements and vitamins.
- Operates using the highest values of Islamic business practices.
- Noor Pharmaceuticals plans to develop and introduce more halal vitamin products, and extend beyond vitamins to provide halal pharmaceuticals and medicines specifically needed by the Muslim population.
Just in time for Ramadan
NoorVitamins is offering free shipping on any orders of 3 bottles or more for Noor Community members. Join the community on noorvitamins.com and get free shipping on halal vitamin orders today.
Noor Vitamins Gives Back to the Muslim Community with Ramadan Fundraiser. 100% Profits Donated.
To celebrate the launch and Ramadan, NoorVitamins has launched the Ummah Project to give back to Muslim communities. Ummah means “community” in Arabic. Dr. Mohamed Issa, President of NoorVitamins shared, “We are Muslim before anything else which makes our commitment and responsibility to our Muslim community span beyond just quality products.”
Ramadan 2011 Ummah Project
- Any Muslim non-profit organizations and masajid in the US may participate.
- 100% of the profit margin on any purchases made on NoorVitamins.com using organization’s unique code during Ramadan 2011 will be donated to that respective organization.
- Register your Muslim non-profit organization or masjid today at NoorVitamins.com
Launched May 2011, NoorVitamins™ a division of Noor Pharmaceuticals, specializes in developing high quality halal vitamins and dietary supplements for the health-conscious Muslim consumer. Noor Pharmaceuticals was founded by Muslim physicians and pharmacists, who experienced first-hand the need for halal vitamins and nutritional supplements.