NAPERVILLE, IL (PRWEB) October 13, 2006
Choosing a Halloween costume can be a frightfully difficult endeavor, reports Factory Card & Party Outlet, the leading party supplies retailer. To help solve the costume conundrum, Factory Card & Party Outlet provides the following top adult Halloween costumes for men and women for 2006:
Top 2006 Women Halloween Costumes:
- Sexy costumes lead the pack, and the classic Cocktail Hunny Bunny is the number one selling women's costume for 2006. French Maid and Handy Candy Nurse are also in the top ranks.
- Character Halloween costumes, including Daphne from Scooby-Doo, Nun, and Geisha getups are also hot this season - garnering both laughs and style envy.
- Scary costumes for women are still in fashion, with Diabla the Devil, the Gothic Witch and Vampiress costumes selling quickly in both regular and women's plus sizes.
Top 2006 Halloween Costumes for Men:
- Clowns are always funny, and this year they're the hottest costume for men, too. But the Giant Banana costume will also get laughs and has quickly risen to become one of the best selling men's costumes for 2006.
- Self-inflating costumes add three-dimensional laughs to a party - featuring the Self Inflate Bull Rider, Riding Horse and Sumo Wrestler, all top sellers this year.
- Becoming something you're not seems to be a theme - the ER Surgeon, Priest and Prisoner costumes are in high demand.
- Men will turn heads in a Mac Daddy or Ghostbusters costume, especially with just the right swagger.
Factory Card & Party Outlet also features top Halloween costume and accessory ideas for children, couples and family groups. Factory Card & Party Outlet products can be purchased at FactoryCard.com
About Factory Card & Party Outlet
Factory Card & Party Outlet (NASDAQ:FCPO) based in Naperville, Illinois, is the largest publicly traded retail party chain in the United States. Factory Card & Party Outlet currently operates 192 Company-owned retail stores in 20 states, offering a wide selection of party supplies, greeting cards, giftwrap, balloons, everyday and seasonal merchandise, and other special occasion merchandise at everyday value prices.