Naperville, IL (PRWEB) October 7, 2006
Organizing a fun Halloween party – not ghouls, goblins or gargoyles – are the greatest fear for many Halloween party hosts. Factory Card & Party Outlet, the leading party retailer, offers some tips from top party organizers to help hosts manage all the details, stay organized and make party planning just a little less scary.
Top Ten Halloween Party Organizing Tips:
1. Select a date, start and end times. Don’t get spooked by guests. Clarify start and end times.
2. Choose a fun theme. Do you want devilishly scary or loads of laughs?
3. Pick a hauntingly fun location. Be creative. A forest preserve? Dark restaurant? If outdoors, have a backup plan for bad weather for your Halloween party.
4. Oooo…Who-ooo is invited? Determine your guest list.
5. Ask your guests to dress in costume. Head-to-toe disguises add to the fun!
6. Mail invitations. Help your guests reference the date, time and location of the Halloween event.
9. Add spooky sounds. Sound effects and music add to a hauntingly fun atmosphere.
10. Create a menu “to die for”! Whether you’re baking pumpkin pie or swamp salad, scrumptious recipes make the Halloween party.
Factory Card & Party Outlet offers a full range of party supplies in one place to help make that Halloween party event just that much easier.
About Factory Card & Party Outlet
Factory Card & Party Outlet (NASDAQ:FCPO) based in Naperville, Illinois, is the largest publicly traded retail party chain in the United States. Factory Card & Party Outlet currently operates 192 Company-owned retail stores in 20 states, offering a wide selection of party supplies, greeting cards, gift wrap, balloons, everyday and seasonal merchandise, and other special occasion merchandise at everyday value prices.