(PRWEB) June 11, 2013
Maui’d Forever is one of Hawaii’s few full-service, all-Hawaiian Islands wedding planner and coordinator. Founded in 2003 by entrepreneur Mark Steffan, the company operates on the Hawaiian islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island of Hawaii.
They are happy to announce a travel package special from Pleasant Holidays specifically designed for destination wedding couples and guests.
Pleasant does more travel packages to the Hawaiian Islands than anyone else and often has some of the best pricing. Maui’d Forever President Mark Steffan says, “We are a full service wedding planning company that can do it all including travel packages to Hawaii. This one-stop approach to planning a destination wedding can be godsend to many of our couples.”
Maui’d Forever owner Mr. Steffan tells us, “We have a new program you have to sign-up for.” Hawaiian Airlines recently launched their new, online Wedding Wings program. It’s free to sign-up and is perfect for destination wedding couples with lots of added perks and discounts for clients and their guests. Hawaiian Airlines on their website says, “Hawaii is the most magical place to tie the knot and our Wedding Wings program helps make it a reality by reducing travel costs and also minimizing the stress and hassle that comes with coordinating travel for a destination wedding,” says Avi Mannis, Hawaiian’s Vice President of Marketing.
Here are the benefits of the free Wedding Wings program:
- 10 percent discount on round-trip airfare for wedding couples.
- Five percent discount on round-trip airfare for wedding guests.
- When 25 guests book their flights through the program, the couple earns one-way, first class upgrades.
- Access Hawaiian Airlines’ travel portal where one can personalize a page with their own messages and photos to be sent to their guests, email them with the discount code invitations, and track and coordinate guest bookings.
Upload a guest list straight into the “travel portal” and quickly send out invitations with the discount travel code to each of one's guests. The site will also track and notify the client as guests book their flights. Through the program, one can also arrange to have their guests greeted with a fresh flower lei upon their arrival in Hawaii. For more information or to sign up for Hawaiian Airlines’ Wedding Wings program, visit http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/programs/wedding-wings.
The Hawaiian Airlines Wedding Wings program makes it easy for wedding and civil union couples and their guests to coordinate travel for the big day - without the added stress. From saving on fares to earning first class travel upgrades, everything one needs to coordinate, manage and track guests for a Hawaii wedding is featured.
- Step 1: Register for Free
- Clients need to complete the Hawaiian Airlines Wedding Wings registration form at least 60 days prior to the Hawaiian wedding event date and provide proof with a wedding invitation, save the date card or a link to a personal wedding website. A login and password will be sent while they process verification.
- Step 2: Invite Guests
- Upload the guest list and choose from custom-designed email templates. One will be able to send guests discount invitations, track guest bookings in real-time, coordinate group travel with ease and purchase lei greetings for family and friends.
- Step 3: Book Flights
- After one invites their guests, Wedding Wings will generate a travel period for bookings, two weeks before and two weeks after the wedding date. Discounts on fares will be valid only during this period.
- Step 4: Earn Rewards
- When one reaches their booking milestone, they'll be notified immediately about one-way first class upgrades. The upgrade must be processed a minimum of 14 business days prior to the departing flight date.
After booking one's travel is the time to book a wedding, vow renewal or civil union ceremony with Maui’d Forever. There packages start at $299 and include all one needs to have a beautiful Hawaiian Ceremony.