Honolulu, HI (PRWEB) October 29, 2012
Insurance Calculator Inc. launches a new page dedicated to consumers in the state of Hawaii. The page contains up-to-date information on how to become a licensed driver to operate a consumer, a motorcycle, or a commercial truck. In addition, Insurance Calculator Inc. partners with many insurance providers throughout the state; quotes from the top providers in Hawaii are also provided on the page.
"The page is an all-in-one stop for auto insurance in Hawaii," said Stephanie Vettaikam, VP of Marketing of Insurance Calculator Inc. "We hope consumers can use and share this page as a guide to learn more about the auto insurance industry in Hawaii and save more on insurance quotes."
The guide breaks down into the following sections:
1. Quotes from the Top Auto Insurance Providers in Hawaii
2. An Overview of Auto Insurance and Driver's License Information in Hawaii
3. Hawaii's Minimum Requirements on Auto Insurance
4. Obtaining a Consumer Car License
5. Obtaining a Motorcycle Permit
6. Commercial Vehicle Licensing Information
7. State's official contacts in the insurance industry
Types of Auto Insurance Coverage Available
Insurance Calculator Inc. offers a wide range of auto insurance products to consumers in Hawaii including, but not limited to, car insurance, truck insurance, RV insurance, motorcycle insurance, ATV insurance, classic & antique car insurance, commercial vehicle insurance, and military car insurance.
For more information, visit: Auto Insurance in Hawaii