Our ocean front spa resorts on the Island of Hawaii's sunniest coastline embrace the ancient lava flows that surround the hotels and take full advantage of the tropical gardens, waterfalls, fragrant flowers and perfect weather.
Kohala Coast, Hawaii (PRWEB) June 2, 2010
The Kohala Coast Hawaii spas integrate the island's dramatic environment and native plants into an invigorating Hawaiian spa vacation experience.
"The Island of Hawaii has diverse climates with active volcanoes playing a key role in shaping the landscape and culture," according to Sharon Sakai, Director of the Kohala Coast Resort Association. "Our ocean front spa resorts on the Island of Hawaii's sunniest coastline embrace the ancient lava flows that surround the hotels and take full advantage of the tropical gardens, waterfalls, fragrant flowers and perfect weather."
- At Mauna Lani Spa treatments include water massage and outdoor saunas. Made entirely of lava rock, each sauna is positioned to make the most of the Kohala Coast sunshine. Cool off and enjoying relaxing massage in the salt waters of Mauna Lani's lava-enhanced Watsu Pool.
- The Kohala Spa at Hilton Waikoloa Village features a Seaside Cabana Massage using the native Hawaiian lomilomi technique and Kohala Massage, which is a full-body massage using a variety of techniques tailored to specific needs.
- At The Fairmont Orchid's Spa Without Walls local products such as Kona coffee, Ka`u oranges and Hawaiian vanilla are combined to create luscious scrubs, compresses and other healing treatments. Blend one of those aromatics with an outdoor treatment pavilion near a waterfall or ocean side for the ultimate in relaxation.
- At Kona Village Resort spa guests can have their massage or treatment done in the privacy of luxurious bungalows; these individual thatched hale cottages are located oceanfront or around ancient fish ponds.
- At Hualalai Spa, therapists use local oil, salts and aromatic mixtures in a scrub, wrap or massage. Hualalai Spa's one-of-a-kind apothecary offers an array of island products for guests to custom blend prior to treatment.
Kohala Coast's ideal climate and cultural connection to the land makes it natural for extensive health and wellness activities to blend seamlessly with each spa. Personal training, nutritional guidance and life coaching are available as well as fitness centers, lap pools and ocean side classes.
Whether letting smooth rocks massage tender soles, breathing in the essence of island aromatherapy oil, or stretching out a yoga pose in the early morning sun, the spas along the Kohala Coast offer the ultimate Hawaii spa vacation.
Visit Kohala Coast Resorts for more information.
# # #