Honolulu, Hawaii (Vocus) July 28, 2008
If you're looking for a good reason to get away to the beautiful Hawaiian islands, Marriott Resorts Hawaii has five fabulous reasons to book your next trip, including packages that start under $500 a night.
#1 - FUN
Hawaii Hotels Mean Fun
Marriott Resorts Hawaii is serving up great activities at these oceanfront resorts:
- Golf - Tee it up at the Kings' Golf Course on the Big Island when you stay at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Starting from $344 per night for one golfer or $429 per night for two golfers, the Escape! Golf package offers deluxe accommodations for two and daily tee times (must be booked in advance).
- Surf - Hang ten with the pros as you learn how to surf at famous Waikiki Beach. Starting at $299 per night, the Surfing Package from the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa offers deluxe accommodations for two, group surfing lessons for two-and-a-half hours (two hours in the water), and use of a surfboard, leash and rash guard.
#2 - FANTASY
Hawaii Hotels are Luxurious
A visit to Hawaii is oftentimes the trip of a lifetime. Marriott Resorts Hawaii has packages designed to help fulfill these dreams:
- Romance - Share the love at the newly renovated Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa on Maui with gorgeous views and the sensual Maluhia serenity pool. Starting at $400 per night, the Escape to Romance package will set the mood with luxuriously appointed accommodations, a bottle of champagne upon arrival and chocolate-covered strawberries. The rest is up to you.
- Relaxation - Pamper yourself with relaxing treatments at the renowned Mandara Spa at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Starting from $374 per night for one person or $489 per night for two, the Escape! Spa packages include deluxe accommodations for two and a daily 50-minute treatment for each guest. Aaaah!
#3 - FAMILY
Hawaii Hotels Have Great Rates for Families
Spend more time with the family and less time worrying about the details:
- The more, the merrier - Make memories to last a lifetime at JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina with its Escape! Family Time Package. Starting at $389 per night for one to two adults and two children, the whole family will enjoy luxury accommodations with amazing ocean views. And kids under 12 years old eat free at either the family-friendly, open-air Naupaka Terrace or via room service with a paying adult.
- Paradise awaits - The Paradise Plus Package from all Marriott resorts is a great deal. Enjoy well-appointed accommodations and a compact rental car. Or if you'd rather stay back at the hotel, swap out the car and choose breakfast for two at the resort's signature restaurant.
The Paradise Plus Packages start from:
- $285 at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- $289 at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- $339 at Kaua'i Marriott Resort & Beach Club
- $369 at JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa
- $380 at Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
#4 - FREE
Hawaii Hotel Rates Include a Free Night and Upgrade
Here's your chance to get a few freebies at any Marriott Resort in Hawaii:
- Book a Hawaiian Sand Dollar Plus Package at Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa and Kaua'i Marriott Resort & Beach Club, and receive your fourth night free and a free room upgrade. At JW Marriott Resort & Spa, receive your fifth night free along with a free room upgrade. Plus, the package comes with daily breakfast for two.
For further information or to make a reservation, please contact your preferred travel planner, call toll free 1-800-228-9290 or visit http://www.marriotthawaii.com .
#5 - PHENOMENAL LOCATIONS
Marriott Hawaii Hotels Have the Best Locations
Each Marriott Resort in Hawaii is ideally situated with oceanfront locations on four Hawaiian Islands:
The luxurious JW Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina is Oahu's most complete resort destination offering the world-renowned Ihilani Spa, golf, tennis, four secluded lagoons and a private marina. Guests are ensconced within relaxed Hawaiian elegance at this beachfront resort.
Located in the heart of exciting Waikiki, the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa delights guests with newly refurbished guestrooms, restaurants, lounges, Hawaiian entertainment, two swimming pools, a fitness facility, shops and boutiques, a business center and Paul Brown's Spa Olakino * Salon.
Nestled in Maui's luxurious Wailea Resort destination, Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa is offering exciting new guest services and amenities. Rejuvenated by a $60 million renovation, the resort now features the Maluhia Serenity Pool, a new adult pool with six exclusive over-the-water cabanas, perfect for private whale watching, sunbathing or relaxing with a spa treatment. Guests can also get a taste of celebrity at the new Mala Wailea restaurant and lounge from renowned chef Mark Ellman, one of the original founders of Hawaii Regional Cuisine.
Situated on the family-friendly Kalapaki Beach, the world-class Kaua'i Marriott Resort & Beach Club is set on 800 acres of lush, tropical surroundings. Visit this island paradise where Jack Nicklaus Signature golf, Hawaii's largest single-level swimming pool, and oceanfront dining together create the ultimate Hawaiian experience. Centrally located, just minutes from Lihue airport, the resort serves as the perfect starting point for guests to take in all that Kauai has to offer. Also offering complimentary airport shuttle service, a fitness center, spa services, water sports, retail shops, and Kalapaki Kids Club.
Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation travel to the luxurious Kohala Coast on Hawaii's Big Island and Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Newly renovated, the oceanfront resort features a new ballroom, refurbished, contemporary guest rooms and a new Mandara Spa.
EDITOR'S NOTE: JPG images available upon request.
MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, Inc. (NYSE:MAR) is a leading lodging company with more than 3,000 lodging properties in the United States and 66 other countries and territories. Marriott International operates and franchises hotels under the Marriott, JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Renaissance, Residence Inn, Courtyard, TownePlace Suites, Fairfield Inn, SpringHill Suites and Bulgari brand names; develops and operates vacation ownership resorts under the Marriott Vacation Club, Horizons by Marriott Vacation Club, The Ritz-Carlton Club and Grand Residences by Marriott brands; operates Marriott Executive Apartments; provides furnished corporate housing through its Marriott ExecuStay division; and operates conference centers. The company is headquartered in Bethesda, Md., and had approximately 151,000 employees at 2007 year-end. It is ranked as the lodging industry's most admired company and one of the best companies to work for by FORTUNE®, and has been recognized by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) with the 2007 Sustained Excellence Award and Partner of the Year since 2004. In fiscal year 2007, Marriott International reported sales from continuing operations of $13 billion. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at http://www.marriott.com .
For More Information, Contact:
Bernie Caalim, Jeanne Datz Rice
Noreen Kam or Erin Kinoshita
McNeil Wilson Communications, Inc.
Phone: (808) 531-0244
Fax: (808) 521-7163
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org