It doesn't surprise me that the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park was the final choice. All the Hawaiian islands were created by volcanoes. The https://hawaiitours.com/volcano.php [volcano tours] are some of our most popular. People always want to see the majesty of the volcanoes.
Phoenix, AZ (Vocus) September 23, 2009
HawaiiTours.com is a big supporter of all things Hawaii, but they particularly appreciate the magnificent sights that continue to bring old and new visitors to the islands. In particular, the islands are known for their volcanoes. So the U.S. Mint's Choice of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to represent Hawaii on the state's official quarter for the "America the Beautiful Quarters Program" was cause for celebration at HawaiiTours.com.
Volcanoes are some of the most asked for sites on the islands. Moa Mahe of HawaiiTours.com said, "It doesn't surprise me that the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park was the final choice. All the Hawaiian islands were created by volcanoes. The volcano tours are some of our most popular. People always want to see the majesty of the volcanoes." Hawaii consists of 132 islands (8 are inhabited). There is one active volcano amidst the islands and it is on the Big Island of Hawaii, the Kilauea Volcano. Kilauea has added 550 acres to the Big Island since 1986.
In celebration of the "America the Beautiful Quarters Program" choice of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for the 2012 release HawaiiTours.com is offering a full range of volcano tours:
1. Big Island Volcano Tour: 1 day, from Oahu
2. Diamond Head Crater Adventure: from Oahu
3. Haleakala Maui Tour: 1 day, from Oahu
4. Big Island Evening Volcano Explorer: from Hilo, Big Island
5. Big Island Evening Volcano Explorer: from Kona, Big Island
6. Hawaii Volcano Adventure Big Island: 9 hours, from Hilo, Big Island
7. Hilo Fire and Falls Adventure: from Hilo, Big Island
8. Kilauea Volcano Adventure: 1 day, from Waikoloa, Big Island
9. Big Island Volcano Tour: 1 day, from Kahului Airport
10. Crater and Rainforest Adventure: 9 hours, from Haiku, Maui
HawaiiTours.com has over 20 years of experience in the Hawaii travel business. They provide competitively priced vacation packages for groups large and small, which will include all the major hot spots as well as many local favorites. For more information on the Hawaii or HawaiiTours.com contact Moa Mahe at moa(at)hawaiitours(dot)com or by phone at (888) 614-2221. Or visit online at HawaiiTours.com to find Hawaii Tours.
Contact: Moa Mahe
# # #