ePharmaceuticals has long been a leader in fostering education and training in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry
Marblehead, MA (PRWEB) January 30, 2009
ePharmaceuticals™, a division of HCPro, Inc., which is a portfolio company of Halyard Capital, and a leading provider of education and information on healthcare regulatory compliance and management, announced today the launch of http://www.epharmcomply.com , a dynamic website that provides the pharmaceutical and medical device industry with interactive training tools to educate staff and maintain compliance with government regulations.
ePharmaceuticals is aware of the numerous and complex challenges confronting pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers in this era of intense regulation. From ensuring promotion of FDA-approved drugs remains on-label to understanding the compliance concerns credentialing raises, ePharmaceuticals provides a variety of unique, effective training solutions to help achieve organizational compliance.
epharmcomply.com synthesizes the compliance training products offered by ePharmaceuticals™ into one convenient, easy-to-access location. Users now have the ability to download free samples of e-learning courses, interactive games, and white papers written by industry thought leaders and ePharmaceuticals' staff.
"ePharmaceuticals has long been a leader in fostering education and training in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry," said ePharmaceuticals National Sales Director Paul Nash. "Our products are designed to make learning memorable and fun, and to ensure that when sales representatives are in the field, they are prepared for any compliance situation that may arise. epharmcomply.com is the perfect vehicle to offer our up-to-date, engaging, and effective compliance training programs."
epharmcomply.com offers the pharmaceutical and medical device industries the ability to conduct product sales with integrity and the knowledge that staff members are following the rules. The free downloads available on the site include:
- E-learning modules on topics such as corporate compliance, PhRMA Code, continuing medical education, and more.
- Customizable, pocket-sized training guides used to refresh specific compliance rules. Through case studies that illustrate potential gray areas, staff members are trained on major rules and statutes.
- Interactive games covering compliance topics such as off-label promotion, HIPAA, CME, PDMA, and the Anti-kickback Statute, which help reinforce learning and encourage learner engagement through active participation and competition.
- White papers that analyze the latest compliance regulations and guidelines and offer strategies for compliance.
- Webcasts in which industry experts offer tips, insights, and real-life examples on such topics as funding rules for CME, fair market value in physician arrangements, and correct calculation of AMP, ASP, and best price.
ePharmaceuticals is the Life Sciences division of HCPro, the nation's leading provider of integrated information, education, training, and consulting services in the healthcare regulatory and compliance arenas. As an acknowledged industry authority, HCPro has provided healthcare compliance and regulatory training and education to the healthcare industry since 1986.
ePharmaceuticals' content development and training team, which includes editors, writers, and instructional designers, works with external subject matter experts (e.g., attorneys, trainers) to develop "real world" training that is memorable and impactful to learners. ePharmaceuticals and HCPro develop training content through a variety of medias, including e-learning, handbooks, games, white papers, e-mail newsletters, multi-media conferences, and consulting.
About Halyard Capital
Halyard Capital is a New York-based private equity firm with over $600 million of capital under management, focused on investing opportunities within the media, communications and business services industries. Halyard specializes in middle-market leveraged buyouts and growth equity investments. The firm has extensive experience and a proven track record within each of these sectors with investments including ImpreMedia, EducationDynamics, WMI, Engauge and Presidio Networks.