Our consultants and coders already use HCPro’s educational products so we recognize their value,” mentions Torrey Barnhouse, President and CEO of TrustHCS.
Danvers, MA (PRWEB) July 12, 2012
To assist healthcare facilities with the mandated adoption of ICD-10-CM diagnosis codes and ICD-10-PCS procedure codes in October 2014, HCPro is proud to announce a partnership with TrustHCS, an HIM, coding, compliance and revenue cycle consultancy firm for health care providers. Trust HCS will be offering best-in-class, role-based ICD-10 education from HCPro to their hospital and physician practice customers.
HCPro has established a reputation of excellence in healthcare education that spans more than two decades.
"We are excited about our partnership with TrustHCS," commented Hank Boye, Executive Vice President of Information Solutions and Media at HCPro, Inc. "HCPro’s nationally recognized online learning courses and HCPro Boot Camps® are designed to prepare all of the stakeholders across healthcare organizations, including CDI professionals, physicians, finance and billing specialists, and coders in all settings, with the specific knowledge and confidence they need for ICD-10. Combined with the end-to-end services that TrustHCS offers, it’s a powerful combination to ensure organizations have a smooth transition."
“Our consultants and coders already use HCPro’s educational products so we recognize their value,” mentions Torrey Barnhouse, President and CEO of TrustHCS. “Through the partnership our customers are ensured the right ICD-10 content, curriculum and learning tools to address their unique need. HCPro’s commitment to our partnership is unprecedented and the resulting solutions for our clients are unmatched by any other in healthcare today. We believe we’ve set the bar very high as a result,” he concludes. The partnership brings a collaborative, creative solution to healthcare’s ICD-10 training needs.
The training suite will include three major building blocks and two pre-assessment programs for anatomy and physiology training, introductory education on ICD-10, intensive proficiency training on ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS and Clinical Documentation Improvement.
- Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10 Coding will enable coders to master the fundamentals of A&P before beginning intensive ICD-10 coding training
- The HCPro ICD-10 Basics Boot Camp provides the early introduction to the ICD-10 architecture, terminology, and overall differences that coders will need to kickstart their understanding
- The Certified Coder Boot Camp: ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS is the heart of hands-on coder training in understanding, selecting, and correctly applying the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10 PCS codes.
- The ICD-10 Boot Camp for CDI Professionals is crafted especially for CDI specialists, provides a thorough grounding of the changing documentation and coding requirements under ICD-10.
- Anatomy and Physiology for ICD-10 Assessment: These pre-course assessments can be accessed individually or they can be packaged as one giant assessment with a selection of questions that are randomly presented.
- ICD-10 Coding Proficiency Assessment will help to identify areas of opportunity and customization for education.
All education and training course series offer extensive continuing education credits, including AHIMA and AAPC credits, and where relevant, ANCC nursing contact hours and CME.
For more information, visit http://www.hcpro.com/icd-10.
TrustHCS is a health information management (HIM) services and revenue cycle consultancy firm for healthcare providers. TrustHCS effectively manages and protects the revenue integrity of health providers through affordable, on-demand remote coding, coding compliance, audit, cancer registry and educational services. TrustHCS is an early adopter of learning partnerships for ICD-10 and offers a unique, cost-effective set of educational modalities for hospitals, clinics and physician practices nationwide, TrustHCS ensures correct clinical coding, delivers effective coding compliance programs, conducts audits and supports cancer registries. For more information, visit http://www.trusthcs.com.