Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) December 21, 2012
These reports provide key data on the healthcare IT industry in Australia and New Zealand. These research studies provide value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within two market categories – Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems. The reports also provide company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. These are supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
Market size and company share data for Healthcare IT market categories – Clinical IT Systems and Medical Imaging Information Systems; Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within two market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018; 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the two market categories; Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within both countries’ Healthcare IT market; Key players covered include Cerner Corporation, GE Healthcare, Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Computer Sciences Corporation, Fred IT Group Pty Ltd, Health Communication Network Limited, Intelerad Medical Systems Incorporated, Siemens Healthcare, Medtech Global Ltd, Sysmex Corporation and others.
Reasons to buy one or both of these reports:
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in New Zealand and the Australian Healthcare IT competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
We also have more reports on multiple industries in Australia @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/country/australia/ and for New Zealand @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/country/new-zealand/.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.