This infographic displays insights like how people are using social media for health, and how doctors are using social media.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) January 23, 2013
The topics covered in this week’s Healthcare Media Week in Review include interesting posts, infographics, and conversations within the healthcare community:
1. This infographic displays insights like how people are using social media for health, and how doctors are using social media.
2. CT scans, MRI’s, and mobile health are relatively new in the medical world. Check out the infographic on “The 10 Greatest Medical Inventions of the past 50 years.”
3. This article discusses how and why hashtags are important in healthcare entitled “5 Reasons Hashtags Matter in Healthcare.”
4. In this article, John Luginbill discusses “3 reasons why a physician’s online reputation is essential.”
5. MDWebPro had the opportunity to chat with the Russell Faust aka the Boogor Doctor. Dr. Faust is also the co-founder, CEO, and Chief Medical Officer of Anicca Media, LLC. Take a peek at the interview with Dr. Faust.
Digital Solutions, Inc. out of Minneapolis hosts the MDWebpro Blog and suite of applications helping doctors across the United States and abroad to better utilize and measure inbound marketing. To learn more about MDWebPro or Digital Solutions, Inc. visit MDWebPro.com or call 800-941-0378.