Have you Google’d yourself recently? Typing your name into the giant search engine can be very interesting and also very shocking.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) February 01, 2013
In “6 Steps for Reputation Management Online” Marc begins with displaying what types of reviews are posted on the Internet that a Doctor may not be aware. Marc uses a search on Dr. Howard Luks, MD as an example. Dr. Luks has very good control over what displays in his search results, and so can all Doctors.
Marc continues with listing six steps to take to control of what appears on search results pertaining to a practice:
1. Register name.com: Google loves domains that match the search phrase exactly.
2. Register Twitter.com/name: Claiming a Twitter profile will help to secure more search results.
3. Register Facebook.com/name: Registering with Facebook will also help control what people see when they conduct a search.
4. Google+ Local Listing: Accuracy of the Google+ profile will have a large impact of brand protection online.
5. Create a separate page for each bio on a practice’s web site: Instead of having all providers on one page, separating providers will enhance search capabilities of a Doctor’s name.
6. Track online reviews with MDWebPro’s free tool: The tool brings attention to what’s written about a Doctor and/or a practice.
Digital Solutions, Inc. out of Minneapolis hosts the MDWebpro Blog and suite of applications helping doctors across the United States and abroad to better utilize and measure inbound marketing. To learn more about MDWebPro or Digital Solutions, Inc. visit MDWebPro.com or call 800-941-0378.