With healthcare marketing being such a competitive space, and medical professionals having so little time available at conventions, it really comes down to how you deliver the brand experience.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) July 12, 2010
Busy schedules, tightened budgets and FDA regulations have made it increasingly difficult to attract the attention of medical professionals at industry conferences. As marketers and brand managers at large healthcare companies scramble to justify their tradeshow investments, the search is on for cost-effective ways to increase the impact these events have on future sales. StudioPMG, a pioneer in digital marketing and live events for the healthcare industry, believes immersive convention marketing is the answer. StudioPMG shares this approach in a new cost-free educational report available at http://blog.studiopmg.com/trade-show-marketing/.
Immersive convention marketing combines creative, technology, lead generation and marketing analytics to help marketers increase the return on their convention marketing investments and improve the impact these events have on sales. This approach enables marketers to gain detailed insights about prospects and arm salespeople with the information they need to pursue the most valuable leads.
“With healthcare marketing being such a competitive space, and medical professionals having so little time available at conventions, it really comes down to how you deliver the brand experience,” explains StudioPMG’s Vice President, Chris Atkinson. “We’ve found that the companies who follow immersive convention marketing know more about their prospects and generate more high-quality leads—insights that help their sales teams be more effective.”
Sharing its expertise as a pioneer in interactive healthcare marketing and interactive marketing and live events for the healthcare industry, StudioPMG has released a new education report entitled “Reaching Your Next Best Customers: How Immersive Convention Marketing is Increasing Tradeshow Results.” The report offers valuable guidance on how healthcare marketers can use immersive convention marketing to increase sales leads and customer insights generated from conventions.
“There are so many benefits to using immersive convention marketing,” adds Atkinson, “it’s really a no-brainer for companies wanting to get better results from their event marketing investments.”
According to StudioPMG, successful immersive convention marketing campaigns have six focus areas:
1. Attraction: Marketers must efficiently attract visitors to and through the booth. This function determines the total number of prospects available to engage during the event;
2. Optimization: Physicians follow rigorous class schedules and often have limited time for exhibits. Agencies deploy advanced technology such as RFID to monitor traffic flow and ensure congestion is rerouted to other exhibit entry points;
3. Personalization: Conventions require marketers to deliver content personalized for each audience. Agencies utilize touch-screen or multi-touch kiosks to deliver content tailored for each practitioner’s specific practice area or interests;
4. Interaction: People learn in many ways—audio, visual or touch. By immersing attendees within multimedia presentations, marketers ensure each visitor learns in his or her preferred manner;
5. Lead Capture and Profiling: Without prospect insights, salespeople cannot prioritize their follow up after the event. Immersive convention marketing solutions acquire customer demographics throughout the exhibit experience building a complete physician profile in the background; and
6. Analytics: Different stakeholders have different needs for prospect data generated from conventions. Immersive marketing offers web-based access to business intelligence, which enables marketers to segment attendees and employ follow up marketing programs after the convention has ended.
For more information on StudioPMG’s immersive convention marketing solutions, download a free copy of the company’s white paper at: http://blog.studiopmg.com/trade-show-marketing/.
StudioPMG is a digital marketing agency, focusing on interactive experiences and measurable data. Through intuitive user experience, engaging animations and real-time analytics, we help our clients connect with their audience, increase leads and drive performance from their marketing investments. Whether it’s interactive development, events and conventions, iPad/iTouch applications, or lead analytics, StudioPMG becomes an extension of your marketing team—adding value to your planning and certainty to your execution.
With offices in Irvine, California, StudioPMG has a global list of customers that includes Bristol-Myers Squibb, Novartis, Genentech, Boston Scientific, Biogen Idec, Astra Zeneca, Edwards Lifesciences, Toyota, Lexus, and Kodak. To find out more about how StudioPMG can Activate Your Brand, please visit http://www.studiopmg.com.