We had a 90 day return on our investment. ConnectMate Engine has never failed us…the product just runs.
Hampton, VA (PRWEB) February 24, 2010
TC Software, Inc., a healthcare integration software provider, announces the release of ConnectMate Engine 2010 at the HIMSS10 Annual Conference & Exhibition March 1-4, 2010 in Atlanta, GA. ConnectMate Engine is designed to meet the present and future needs of systems integration within the Healthcare Market Segment as well as all aspects of Public Sector, Federal, State and local Government scenarios.
ConnectMate® Engine integrates exchanges, translates and routes EDI messages between and within system networks on a real-time basis. It’s ideal for message brokering, document management, decision support, and analytical data processing. Also, ConnectMate delivers comprehensive support for HL7, X12, EDIFACT, NCPDP, and XML based messages which comply with all HIPAA Transaction and Code Set requirements. With the recent enhancements of SOAP and non industry based flat file formats (e.g. CSV), ConnectMate can meet all of your integration requirements.
“We had a 90 day return on our investment. ConnectMate Engine has never failed us…the product just runs,” said Access Eforms, an electronic document and forms management software provider.
ConnectMate Engine 2010 New Features and Enhancements:
- ConnectMate Engine has been formally qualified for Windows 2008 and SQL 2008 (Enterprise and Standard) server.
- Support for the Web Services Protocol SOAP. With ConnectMate 2010 you can create SOAP based communication end points.
- Additional Metadata Schema files have been created for the following:
a. HL7 v2.5, ,2.6.1, 2.6, v3.0 CDA
- Graphical UI support for Metadata Schema Management. With ConnectMate 2010, you no longer need to edit the metadata files using an editor. Instead, you can view and update them from within ConnectMate Studio. Metadata files can be imported and exported. Thus they can be shared across multiple ConnectMate projects.
- Support for non industry based flat file formats such as fixed with and delimited files (e.g. CSV). The following is included With ConnectMate 2010:
b. Metadata UI editor to create custom format definitions
c. Parse native custom flat file formats to XML equivalents based on metadata file definitions
d. Ability to translate from or to native formats the same way as you do for industry formats
- Global search and replace
e. Search for property settings globally across the entire network diagram. Additionally, you can search and replace property settings across the network diagram
f. Search for code in event handlers across the entire network diagram. Additionally, you can search and replace code in event handlers across the network diagram
- While working on a VBScript or JScript event handler you can now navigate to any other event handler within the connection without having to navigate back to the design view first.
ConnectMate® Engine 2010 is available for trial use at no cost. Visit http://www.objecttcs.com for more information. Contact the company to obtain a pricelist or to request a quote.
About TC Software, Inc.
TC Software, Inc. offers software and services for system development, integration and analysis to enterprise customers across the U. S and Puerto Rico. The company strives to offer private and public healthcare organizations a software foundation to facilitate system interoperability and leverage existing technology.
Resources for reviewers and the press are located on the TC Software website (http://www.objecttcs.com ), including product literature, application screenshots, and FAQs. If you are interested in reviewing ConnectMate® Engine, please contact media(at)objecttcs(dot)com.