New York, NY (PRWEB) July 31, 2006
Envision Solutions, LLC and The Medical Blog Network have kicked off the first comprehensive study of the global healthcare blogging community.
- Envision Solutions, LLC (http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com) and The Medical Blog Network (TMBN) (http://www.healthvoices.com) have launched the “Taking the Pulse of the Healthcare Blogosphere” survey. The study is the first systematic attempt to gather comprehensive opinion and demographic data from the global community of healthcare bloggers. Envision Solutions and TMBN expect to re-field the survey in the future.
- The healthcare blogosphere is rapidly growing in size and importance. However, little is known about the activity and opinions of large numbers of healthcare bloggers.
- The 2006 edition of the survey will run from July 31 to September 29. It is open to individuals and organizations that devote at least 30% of their blogging time to healthcare-related topics. To learn more about the survey, please go to: http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com/survey.html.
- Envision Solutions and TMBN will release the preliminary results of the survey in the late fall. The final results will be presented at Healthcare Blogging Summit 2006 (http://www.healthvoices.com/conference) taking place in Washington, D.C. on December 11.
- Envision Solutions and TMBN will collect and analyze data provided by a global sample of healthcare bloggers willing to take the survey. While the data is expected to provide new insights into the attitudes and behaviors of this community, we acknowledge that we may be surveying the most active bloggers and caution against applying the data to the overall healthcare blogopshere.
- Envision Solutions is a healthcare marketing communications consultancy. The Medical Blog Network is the world’s largest community of healthcare bloggers. TMBN connects bloggers, their audiences and the healthcare industry via a number of hosting and promotional services.
Please consider using this Web-ready logo (with the link to the survey) in online articles and blog posts about the study. View and download the logo here: http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com/surveylogo.html (by right-clicking the image). Please contact Fard Johnmar for a print-ready version of the image.
Fard Johnmar, Founder, Envision Solutions, LLC
- The healthcare blogosphere is a diverse, vibrant community that generates valuable, free content for the masses. This survey will provide insights on why people blog about healthcare and identify appropriate ways for industry representatives, including public relations professionals, marketers and advertisers, to interact with them.
Dmitriy Kruglyak, Publisher, The Medical Blog Network
- The rapid emergence of the healthcare blogosphere leaves healthcare consumers, professionals and institutions no choice but to pay attention to it. This new form of media is steadily gaining credibility and shaping the reputations of healthcare leaders, vendors, providers and other industry players. This survey will provide a roadmap people can use to successfully navigate this rapidly evolving online ecosystem.
About Envision Solutions, LLC
Envision Solutions, LLC is a full-service healthcare marketing communications consulting firm. The company provides innovative products and services to not-for-profit and for-profit organizations. Envision Solutions’ core competencies are in the areas of analysis, strategic and tactical recommendation development, training and content development. Please visit http://www.envisionsolutionsnow.com for more information about the firm.
About The Medical Blog Network
The Medical Blog Network (TMBN) is the world’s largest community of health and medical bloggers. TMBN connects bloggers, audiences and the healthcare industry via a number of hosting and promotional services. We are building a next-generation eHealth resource based on open publishing of healthcare information by consumers and professionals. Visit http://www.healthvoices.com for more information about TMBN.
Envision Solutions, LLC
The Medical Blog Network
# # #