This new features empowers the corporate customer of North American Seminars to manage their continuing education course assignments and maintain compliance with state licensing boards.
Franklin, TN (PRWEB) October 31, 2011
North American Seminars Inc., a national provider of continuing education courses for physical therapists and occupational therapists, introduces Healthclick RMS. This cloud based platform empowers PT seminar registrants with online tools to manage their continuing education requirements. Build in PHP with AJAX technology, Healthclick RMS sources real time registrations from inbound phone, smart phones, Apple Ipad and the internet to provide up to the moment availability of continuing education courses. The online continuing education course page demonstrates this real time capability.
With this update, the Healthclick Learning Management System introduces team learning capability. Corporate clients can now set up, manage and deliver multiple online training licensing across their enterprise. This new features empowers the corporate customer of North American Seminars to manage their continuing education course assignments and maintain compliance with state licensing boards.
In order to set up team learning, a medical professional would first establish or login to their myhealthclick account. The group administrator selects "Manage Groups" and add the members names and e-mails. Once completed, the system will send an invitation e-mail with instructions to each members. This invitation is customized to the individual author of the group. Each medical professional sets up or logs into their myhealthclick account and updates their profile to a status as a particular group member. The team at North American Seminars is notified of the group status change and adds the appropriate licenses to the users online learning account.
Here are some features of Healthclick Registration Management System
- Real time availability of continuing education courses for physical therapists and occupational therapists.
- Instant online receipts for course registration.
- Real time hotel availability near the course site with computed mileage to the course site. The medical professional can access hundreds of discount rates near the course site and book the hotel online through the system.
- Detailed maps to the course site and to the specific area of the facility hosting the continuing education course.
- A live confirmation letter with links that provide up to the moment status of course events.
- The ability to maintain and update their license information through the myhealthclick account which ensures compliance with state requirements.
- Team webinars and creative space for group discussion.
The Healthclick Learning Management System and Healthclick Registration Management System work together to provide seamless deliver of online continuing education courses for PT and OT's and management of live course registration and compliance. For more information on how your medical enterprise can utilize this technology to improve the clinical proficiency of your medical teams contact North American Seminars. Inc.
# # #