The “Healthiest Fruits and Vegetables to Eat and Juice in the World” report penned by Tran Vu uncovers the best fruits and vegetables for human health.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
Healthiest Fruits and Vegetables to Eat and Juice in the World, a new report created by Tran Vu on the site Vkool.com, shows health and nutrition benefits of fruits and vegetables, and detailed instructions on how to use them properly. At the beginning of this report, people will discover the healthiest fruits to eat such as:
- Blueberries: blueberry is a rich source of antioxidants that help prevent cancer and macular degeneration. This fruit may also help protect against urinary tract infections.
- Oranges: orange is rich in vitamin C and potassium, which can help lower cholesterol and improve the immune system.
- Bananas: banana is high in potassium and low in sodium. This fruit can help reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke, and prevent stomach ulcers.
- Apples: apple is high in fiber that can boost the digestive system and reduce the cholesterol levels.
- Kiwis: this fruit contains vitamin C that can lower the risk of getting cataracts, and protect DNA from damage.
- Red and purple grapes: grape is a rich source of resveratrol, a powerful antioxidant, which may help fight heart disease.
- Strawberries: this fruit can be good for controlling type 2 diabetes. It also is a great source of vitamin C and other antioxidants.
- Papayas: this fruit contains papain, a substance, which can help improve digestion. Papayas also are high in vitamin C and folate.
Next, Tran Vu reveals to readers the healthiest vegetables in the world to eat including:
- Onions: onions are a rich source of cancer-fighting antioxidants.
- Corn: corns contain antioxidants like lutein that helps combat blindness in older adults.
- Peas: daily consumption of green peas along with other legumes can reduce the risk of stomach cancer.
- Kale: kale is a great source of vitamin C, an antioxidant, which may reduce the risk of getting heart disease, and lower levels of LDL cholesterol.
- Red bell pepper
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Brussels sprouts
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Healthiest Fruits and Vegetables to Eat and Juice in the World is a good report that helps readers understand more about benefits of fruits and vegetables on human health. In this report, people will discover a list of over 30 healthiest fruits and vegetables to eat, and detailed instructions on how to use them properly.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Healthiest Fruits and Vegetables to Eat and Juice in the World” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/healthiest-fruits-and-vegetables/.
About Tran Vu: Tran Vu is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Tran Vu provides people with a collection of articles on health and nutrition benefits of fruits and vegetables.