You CAN still enjoy eating--You have diabetes all your life and you have to eat all your life. It doesn't have to be stressful.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) April 5, 2010
Eating right is a challenge for most people, especially for the country's 57 million with prediabetes and 24 million with diabetes. Is sugar the enemy? Must a person count every carb? Need to study every food label? Avoid eating out?
Healthy Outcomes.com’s, nationally recognized diabetes educator and author Hope Warshaw, MMSc, RD, CDE has updated her best-selling invaluable guide to help you make sense at mealtime: Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy (4th Ed, American Diabetes Association, 2010). The best part--her tips work whether you have diabetes, prediabetes or are at risk for diabetes!
In Diabetes Planning Made Easy, Warshaw presents a practical and realistic approach a person can live with. Challenging? Yes, but not as hard as one might think!
- People with diabetes CAN still enjoy eating--diabetes lasts all through life and people have to eat. It doesn't have to be stressful.
- Learn skills and strategies for planning, portion control, and savvy supermarket shopping.
- Discover tips to make quick and easy home-cooked meals and navigate restaurant menus when dining out.
- It's not a "one-size-fits-all" diet; Warshaw offers tricks and tips to help anyone eat healthier for the long haul.
- Get up-to-date recommendations based on American Diabetes Association guidelines and real-world scenarios.
On HealthyOutcomes.com visitors can tap Hope Warshaw’s vast expertise for free. Ask her and other diabetes experts and endocrinologists questions about your diabetes meal planning challenges, or other aspects of managing diabetes. Ask questions and get personal responses in return.
HealthyOutcomes.com is the premiere diabetes education website, helping users learn about diabetes in fun and easy-to-understand ways. Users earn points towards free merchandise, such as blood glucose meters, which are often expensive but essential to managing diabetes. Joining HealthyOutcomes.com is free too!
To speak with Hope Warshaw about Diabetes Meal Planning Made Easy and HealthyOutcomes.com, please contact:
# # #