Autumn in the Lowcountry is an ideal time to enjoy our superior accommodations, plethora of activities, exceptional dining, world-class golf and tennis – all in one of the most scenic and hospitable settings in the U.S.
Hilton Head Island, SC (PRWEB) August 03, 2012
The Sea Pines Resort -- Hilton Head's most celebrated leisure retreat – announces its extraordinary “Getaway Special” offer, valid Aug. 25 – March 1, 2013.
Beginning at $144 a night for three nights, the package (http://www.SeaPines.com/Getaway) features a minimum savings of $409 for an activity-packed vacation at the scenic Atlantic coast destination Condé Nast Traveler calls one of the “World’s Best Places to Stay.”
- Choice accommodations in a home or villa
- Complimentary dinner entrées for two (one-time only) at the Harbour Town Grill or Topside Waterfront Restaurant
- Complimentary lunch entrées for two (one-time only) at the Harbour Town Grill, Quarterdeck or Harbour Town Bakery
- Free bicycle rental for two
- One gratis portrait session on the beach by the certified professionals at Memory Lane Portraits
- 10% dining discount at The Sea Pines Resort restaurants (alcohol excluded)
- Free wireless internet
- Two hours of complimentary tennis per day at The Sea Pines Racquet Club
- Preferred golf rates at resort’s three lauded golf courses, including Harbour Town Golf Links, home of the PGA TOUR’s RBC Heritage
- $50 resort credit for stays of seven or more nights
“Our Getaway Special makes a fun-filled Hilton Head Island vacation both accessible and affordable,” says John Munro, director of hospitality, sales and marketing. “Autumn in the Lowcountry is an ideal time to enjoy our superior accommodations, plethora of activities, exceptional dining, world-class golf and tennis – all in one of the most scenic and hospitable settings in the U.S.”
About The Sea Pines Resort
One of the true crown jewels of American golf, The Sea Pines Resort is home to legendary Harbour Town Golf Links (home of the PGA TOUR’s RBC Heritage) designed by Pete Dye and Jack Nicklaus, Heron Point by Pete Dye, and the Ocean Course. The resort’s best-in-class collection of golf courses, amenities, meeting facilities and accommodations makes Sea Pines one of the most sought-after leisure and group destinations in America.
In addition to 54 holes of pure Lowcountry golf, Sea Pines features 23 clay tennis courts, Eco-Adventure, water sports, fine and casual dining, 14 miles of bike and walking trails, horseback riding and five miles of unspoiled beaches. Guests choose from an array of accommodations, including 300 villas, 100 rental homes and the luxurious 60-room Inn at Harbour Town, a Forbes Four-Star boutique hotel and Preferred Hotel Group member.