Whether you love to golf, fish, shop, or just lay on the beach, you're going to find a way to enjoy yourself on your visit.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Hilton Head, SC (PRWEB) July 11, 2007
Hilton Head Hotline, the premier online resource for information about Hilton Head Island in South Carolina, is pleased to share its top ten ideas for things to do while visiting the Island. Hilton Head Island offers a wide array of activities for people of all ages and interests and is a great travel destination for everyone.
1. Hilton Head Island offers many beautiful beaches with opportunities for everything from windsurfing to swimming to just relaxing on the sand.
2. There are more than two dozen golf courses on Hilton Head Island for golfers of all ages and abilities to try out. Best of all, the courses, many of which were created by well-known designers, are set against beautiful, natural backdrops.
3. Nearly unlimited dining options await hungry travelers to Hilton Head Island. Whether you're craving seafood (an Island specialty), burgers and fries, or all-day pancake breakfasts, you'll find a welcoming spot for you and everyone you're traveling with.
4. Shopping opportunities galore can be found on Hilton Head Island. Take the time to visit one-of-a-kind boutiques and outlets full of fashionable bargains, or stop in at one of the well-known retail chains.
5. Take advantage of ecotourism in Hilton Head, South Carolina, by taking a tour of the mud flats or the other natural wonders that dot the landscape.
6. Friendly dolphins cavort just off the shore of Hilton Head Island, and many companies feature boat tours so you can watch these beautiful creatures up close.
7. If you're interested in other cultures, you can choose a Gullah heritage tour and learn more about these people, who lived in near isolation on the coast of South Carolina for decades, developing their own unique language.
8. Whether you're a devoted cyclist or just a casual biker, you will find miles and miles of biking trails to enjoy in Hilton Head. Bring your own bike or rent one for the duration of your stay.
9. You'll always find an array of cultural events and activities going on at the Coastal Discovery Museum on the Island.
10. Sports fishing and crabbing can fill your days visiting Hilton Head, South Carolina, whether you take out a boat you've rented or board one of the larger boats with a group to check out what will be the catch of the day.
"Hilton Head Island has a little bit of everything for everyone, making it a great destination throughout the year," said Spencer Green, director of operations for Hilton Head Hotline. "Whether you love to golf, fish, shop, or just lay on the beach, you're going to find a way to enjoy yourself on your visit."
About Hilton Head Guest Services:
Hilton Head Guest Services is the parent company for Hilton Head Hotline, an online resource for those seeking to visit Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. Comprised of 35 employees on Hilton Head Island and 232 employees in its Georgia and Alabama Offices, the company serves as an informative resource for everything related to the Hilton Head resorts and attractions. For more information about Hilton Head Island, please visit http://www.hiltonheadhotline.com.