As economic activity picks up, employers will be required to increase their rate of pursuit for top candidates
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 20, 2009
Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI), the largest military-focused recruiting firm in the U.S., announced the fourth quarter dates for their ConferenceHire® events today. The contingency hiring events are efficient recruiting solutions for employers seeking to hire military for careers in Management / Engineering, Technician / Supervision / Field Service and Sales / Business Development.
The ConferenceHire events will take place on the following dates:
- October 5 in Atlanta, Georgia
- October 5 in Providence, Rhode Island
- October 5 in San Diego, California
- October 12 in Chicago, Illinois
- October 26 in Norfolk, Virginia
- November 9 in Atlanta, Georgia
- November 9 in Austin, Texas
- December 7 in Chicago, Illinois
- December 7 in Norfolk, Virginia
- December 14 in Atlanta, Georgia
"As economic activity picks up, employers will be required to increase their rate of pursuit for top candidates," said Sandra (Sandy) Morris, CEO. "BMI clients are jumping ahead of their competition by locking in hires from the military talent pool this fall, prior to what is anticipated as a more competitive hiring market in Q1 2010."
In addition to ConferenceHire events, Bradley-Morris, Inc. offers recruiting solutions that include:
- TargetHire®, contingency recruitment accelerated by BMI's proprietary military-specific ATS.
- PowerHire®, BMI's volume hiring solution.
- Government, Contract and Employment Services (GCES), dedicated resources focusing on government / defense hiring needs, contract employment and outsourced recruiting / employment services.
Fortune 1000 and emerging sector companies attending BMI ConferenceHire events interview military-experienced candidates for careers in leadership and management; project engineering; project management; sales and business development; production engineering / supervision; manufacturing engineering / management; operations and logistics engineering / supervision; electrical, mechanical and maintenance technicians; and field service technicians.
Employers and job seekers who wish to view the complete 2009 / 2010 ConferenceHire schedule and register for BMI's services can go to Bradley-Morris.com or call 1-800-330-4950.
About Bradley-Morris, Inc. (BMI), a firm helping employers hire military
Bradley-Morris, Inc., the largest military-focused recruiting firm in the U.S., matches the top engineering, middle management, technical, sales, operations and diversity military-experienced job seekers with the leading jobs in the Fortune 1000 and emerging company sectors. Our client-focused approach yields superior return-on-investment and results in a 96% customer service satisfaction rating from the valued companies that partner with us. In addition, 90% of our military job seekers receive interest from these companies by taking advantage of our free ConferenceHire process. Serving the U.S., Europe and Asia, Bradley-Morris, a WBENC-certified woman-owned business, is headquartered in metro-Atlanta, Georgia, and can be found on the web at http://www.Bradley-Morris.com.