Organizations face a challenge to mitigate the risk of data loss. Confidential information such as sales, operational, and technical data can easily leak through unauthorized use of removable media. SDS can tighten data security for all end points with minimum deployment and operation efforts
Ferndale, WA (PRWEB) September 22, 2009
Hitachi Software Engineering America, Ltd. (HitachiSoft) announced today the official launch of its Secure Data Sharing (SDS) solution to protect PCs from data leaks via removable media. The SDS solution by HitachiSoft's award-winning data protection software HIBUN AE Information Cypher Media Pro enables rapid deployment of strong data encryption for removable media. SDS supports any type of commercially available removable media, and it enables users to share data freely via encrypted removable media among authorized PCs or securely using encrypted files with unauthorized PCs.
"Organizations face a challenge to mitigate the risk of data loss. Confidential information such as sales, operational, and technical data can easily leak through unauthorized use of removable media. SDS can tighten data security for all end points with minimum deployment and operation efforts," said Ted Wakabayashi, president and CEO of HitachiSoft.
SDS solution delivers following features and benefits:
- Strong security: Uses Advanced Encryption Standard (AES 128-bit).
- Flexible compatibility: Supports any Windows-compatible removable media.
- Easy deployment: Deploys remotely through your existing infrastructure.
- Minimum administration: Eliminates operational burdens for the administrator.
- Flexible choices: Offers versatile choices for data sharing.
For more information, visit http://www.hitachi-soft.com/security/solutions/secure-media/.
About HitachiSoft (Americas Operations)
HitachiSoft, based in Tokyo, is a leader in IT solutions and services with core strengths in systems development, software products and packages and related integration services. HitachiSoft's enterprise security solution software became a de-facto solution in Japan's IT security market especially in encryption and device control categories. HitachiSoft operates three divisions in Americas.
- Security Solutions Group promotes develops and promotes data loss prevention software.
- MiraiBio Division develops and promotes life science instrumentation, software and consumables.
- Interactive Multimedia Solutions Group develops and promotes advanced interactive communications tools including interactive whiteboards.
For more information about HitachiSoft, visit http://www.hitachi-soft.com
# # #