Miami, FL (PRWEB) June 26, 2012
Any gay men over 40 years old who is HIV positive can now join a 12-week high-performance gay coaching group for HIV positive men offered by Paul Angelo MHA, MBA, the gay matchmaker from Miami.
Angelo's coaching group has limited seating availability and readers are encouraged to reserve their spots on this page: Magnetic High Performance Coaching
Angelo offers an upbeat and enthusiastic approach to coaching. All participants are guided through a "New Life Design" workshop whereby each participant re-creates his life's purpose, vision and goals.
All participants are treated as thought they are like everyone else - HIV negative. All participants are given equal challenges and are expected to give the best during the program.
"I expect them to show up for life and to rediscover their purpose." says Angelo.
According to Angelo, unlike a therapist or a psychologist who uses old-fashioned methods for healing, gay group coaching brings excitement and hope for all participants.
In addition, anonymity and confidentiality allow that anyone can join gay group coaching sessions without fear of disclosure and rejection. All gay group coaching is conducted over the phone in groups of 5-10 men located in the United States. International group coaching sessions are also offered for men who speak English.
Some of the benefits of group coaching for HIV poz gay men are:
1. How to create relationships with other HIV positive men.
2. How to create relationships with HIV negative men.
3. How to disclose status without fear and stigma.
4. How to live a high-performance-life despite setbacks.
5. How to incorporate gay leadership into one's life.
6. How to discover one's new vision and purpose in life.
7. How to find the motivation to overcome challenges associated with being HIV positive.
8. How to re-create sexuality and intimacy while being HIV positive.
9. How to avoid the 10 biggest mistakes that most HIV positive men make.
10. How to have a better life than prior to the diagnosis - integration of lessons learned.
Gay group coaching for HIV positive men also focuses on health. Specifically, all men will have access to each others strategies for best methods to deal with health concerns.
"The biggest challenges of becoming HIV positive are associated with the mental stress and coping strategies. There is no reason why an HIV positive gay man cannot start a business, make lots of money, find a lover and live happily. If others can, so can you. You just need to show up for your life despite your setback." says Angelo.
To register for the free first session, readers and gay couples can visit the registration page:
About Gay Matchmaker and Gay Relationship Coach Paul Angelo MHA, MBA:
Paul Angelo combines the knowledge of psychology, persuasion and communication to help gay men over 40 leverage relationships to transform their lives.
Since starting in 2009, Angelo has taken on multiple clients that had previously seen no hope for a relationship and within 6 months found a partner and moved in together.
If you'd like more information about this topic, or to schedule an interview with Paul Angelo please visit Paul's website at http://www.PaulAngelo.com.