We've rebuilt Iguana from the ground up, taking what was a good product and making it excellent
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) April 2, 2009
Exchanging information and connecting systems - a core need in modern healthcare - has never been easier thanks to the release of version 4.0 of iNTERFACEWARE's Iguana HL7 Interface Engine. This easy-to-use yet powerful tool, gives healthcare organizations the ability to instantly send, receive and process HL7 messages. With Iguana, information systems in labs, hospitals, clinics and others in the health sector can now 'speak' the same language, giving them the ability to quickly connect to and communicate with each other in a cost-effective, supportable manner. The tool is immediately available for download as a fully functional, 30 day free trial from the iNTERFACEWARE website (nterfaceware.com/iguana).
The Iguana HL7 Interface Engine, already a market leader in HL7 communication, has been redesigned and reengineered. The new version includes a new, pleasing and intuitive GUI, significantly improved HL7 message routing and transformation, comprehensive logging of all interface activity and dramatically improved performance and speed. New features and improvements include:
- Immediate Email Alerts for any error messages and channel activity (or inactivity), based on user-defined rules. Alerts can include links to Iguana's Web-enabled interface, allowing remote, yet secure inspection of the context of a message.
- Eliminate Custom Programming for standard interfaces. Easily create robust HL7 interfaces to or from databases with intuitive, graphical point-and-click mapping.
- Powerful Dashboard - providing efficient monitoring and a clear overview of all interface activity. Sortable columns, instant search capability and powerful AJAX technology provide real-time channel status & information at a glance.
- Highly Scalable: Easily scale from 1 to over 100 channels on a single server. Integrate a broad range of data sources and destinations.
- Custom plug-in capability and scripting allow for extensive customization to meet unique site-by-site requirements where/if necessary.
"We've rebuilt Iguana from the ground up, taking what was a good product and making it excellent," says Eliot Muir, president of iNTERFACEWARE. "The feedback from early adopters is resoundingly positive and we are encouraged to see customers moving quickly to upgrade and take advantage of Iguana's improved performance and features. If you have never tried Iguana, or even if you reviewed an earlier version, we strongly urge you to at least test-drive 4.0."
Iguana's ability to adapt and manage any flavor of HL7 makes it an ideal, efficient and complete solution for HL7 data integration for both vendors and healthcare providers alike. Iguana's ease of deployment is appreciated by customers who are resource constrained and may have only occasional interface needs, while Iguana's speed, scalability and monitoring ability is increasingly favored by vendors and hospitals with high-volume, data center type operations.
With over 11 years experience, iNTERFACEWARE is a leading provider of HL7 integration products and services. The company's Iguana and Chameleon products are trusted and preferred by healthcare providers and vendors in over 6500 deployments worldwide. Iguana, which includes the Chameleon Messaging module, is compatible with all major databases, including Sybase, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server and MS Access. It is also supported for all major platforms including UNIX, Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.