At our West Loop chapter, we are proud to be partners in one of the most dynamic & successful networking groups that exists today!
Chicago, Illinois (PRWEB) April 13, 2013
Michael Hobbs SRA, LEED GA, RAA of PahRoo Appraisal and Consultancy, outgoing President of the West Loop Chapter of LeTip International has announced that the new board of directors has been elected for 2013. Says Hobbs, “I’m delighted to hand the reins of running this exceptional chapter over to our dynamic new President, Dylan Kramer and his leadership team. It’s been a pleasure to guide West Loop LeTip through the economic recovery and position the chapter for continued growth in both membership and dollars in pocket. I'm confident that Dylan will maintain the momentum and increase the positive results."
The official West Loop LeTip elected slate for 2013 includes:
President: Dylan Kramer—Director of Mortgage Loans, American Portfolio Corp.
Vice President: Benjamin Wong—Benjamin W. Wong & Assoc. (Estate Planning)
Secretary: Dina Ninfo, Sutter & Ori, Personal Injury Law
Membership: James Dunne, Opt2mize Energy
Treasurer: Kevin Brennan, Real Estate Attorney
Tip Master: David Davis, Davis Audio & Video
Incoming President, Dylan Kramer is ready to work energetically to push the success of the West Loop Group even further. Kramer notes, “At our West Loop chapter, we are proud to be partners in one of the most dynamic networking groups that exists today! LeTip International is a worldwide organization with over 400 chapters throughout the United States and Canada . With over 40 members in our West Loop group, we stand out as the largest chapter in Illinois. We also stand out from other networking organizations with a larger percentage of business owners versus business development professionals, which means a higher quality of referral business and significant dollars-in-pocket.”
According to Kramer, LeTip offers these differentiating benefits for members versus other networking organizations:
- Focus—our primary purpose is the exchange of business tips and “warm” leads—people who actually need services and are expecting a call from member.
- Category exclusivity—only one member from a business category can belong to a single chapter: one graphic designer, one estate planner, one banker, though there can be differentiation within categories like law: a divorce lawyer, real estate lawyer, business lawyer, personal injury lawyer, etc.
- Dedication—meetings are held every week without fail. Fabulous social events, like a day at Arlington Race Track or a golf outing are enjoyed regularly (on the house!)
- Professionalism—LeTip men and women maintain the highest professional and personal integrity
- System—LeTip uses proven systems for generating leads and referrals and tracking revenue generated through new business on behalf of chapter members.
- No outside speakers. Members identify themselves each week with 30 second commercials about their product or service and a more in-depth presentation at least twice a year.
"Our West Loop LeTip has been growing so much,” adds Kramer, “that we’ve had multiple professionals requesting membership and then vying for the opportunity to fill that category. If you’re interested in becoming a member, we’d love to talk, then perhaps you can meet and eat with us as a guest at 7:00 am on any Tuesday at Marcello’s Father and Son Restaurant, 645 W. North Ave. Check out our website at http://www.letipwestloop.com and call our membership chair, James Dunne for more information at 312-404-7515.