One of the best features about our holiday store supplies is that many of the items can be paired together to make entire holiday displays. For example, a retailer can wrap tube lights around portable rolling racks to add festivity to their store’s décor.
St. Louis, Missouri (PRWEB) November 21, 2011
The holiday season is the busiest and most exciting time of year. The possibilities for holiday retail packaging, store decorations and holiday displays are endless. That is why the executives at Store Supply Warehouse have compiled a list of necessary holiday store supplies to prepare for the holiday season, so that retailers can showcase products both easily and cost-effectively.
“Retailers have to remember that even everyday products can be dressed up for the holidays,” said Matt Wohlstadter, President of Store Supply Warehouse. “Using festive decorations on everyday items like portable racks and stands, retailers can create the perfect holiday display that can easily be taken down after the holiday season is over.”
Store Supply Warehouse features a section dedicated specifically to holiday items on the website. Not only does it feature holiday shopping bags, which are essential for every retailer for the holiday season, but it includes a variety of other seasonal products, like tube lighting or decorative gold stars that can be attached to displays for holiday decoration.
“One of the best features about our holiday store supplies is that many of the items can be paired together to make an entire holiday display. For example, a retailer can wrap tube lights around a portable rolling rack to add festivity to their store’s décor,” said Wohlstadter.
Holiday store displays can be created with everyday portable fixtures, such as:
- Rolling Racks: wheel out during the busy holiday season stocked with clothing and apparel.
- Portable Slatwall Towers and Gondolas: hold holiday trinkets and accessories on shelves.
- Rolling Wire Grid Towers: easily attach peg hooks and shelves that hold hanging accessories, CDs/DVDs, small accessories, and other gift items.
- Mini Grid Wall Units: create divided displays full of last minute gift items.
Then, retailers can use accessories to make non-Christmas retail packaging festive, for example:
- Red & green tissue paper: place in non-holiday shopping bags and gift boxes to add holiday festivity.
- Self-adhesive bows: place on packaging for guests leaving the shop.
- Colored ribbon & raffia: use to add seasonal decoration to both bags and boxes given to customers to transport purchases.
- Holiday shopping bags: provide the customer with holiday cheer that they can take home.
Finally, retailers can use holiday decorations to add seasonal spirit to the aesthetics of the store, including:
- Gold stars on string: attach to the ceiling or on tall fixtures throughout the store.
- Tube lights: wrap around any of the portable display fixtures listed above.
For more information about Store Supply Warehouse’s holiday store supplies, visit their website: http://www.storesupply.com/c-644-holiday-items.aspx
About Store Supply Warehouse
Store Supply Warehouse was founded in 1994 in St. Louis, and has since seen immense growth, selling retail fixtures and retail store supplies, including display cases, racks and shelving, shopping bags, hangers, pricing and tagging guns and mannequins. The distribution chain takes pride in its quick transaction process, efficient delivery, and quality customer service. Products are available for purchase through Store Supply’s catalog, which is updated and distributed four times a year, or online at http://www.storesupply.com. Same-day shipping is guaranteed on all orders placed before 3 p.m. The company’s main office is located at 9801 Page Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri, 63132. Contact Store Supply directly at 800-823-8887 or by email at contactus(at)StoreSupply(dot)com.