This was one of the most creative campaigns HSN has ever produced and was designed to give our customers a window into the best of the holidays and gifts.
St. Petersburg, FL (PRWEB) November 18, 2010
Multichannel retailer HSN is celebrating the holidays with special gift items, unique promotions and exciting celebrity appearances. To bring the season to life, HSN has created a holiday TV campaign featuring Mariah Carey, Iman and Twiggy as guides on a virtual shopping journey that delivers “the greatest names in gifts.” Set to Mariah Carey’s single “Oh Santa” from her new album Merry Christmas II You, HSN’s promotion showcases a virtual array of shops and unique products as well as the convenience of shopping with HSN.
“This was one of the most creative campaigns HSN has ever produced and was designed to give our customers a window into the best of the holidays and gifts,” said Andrew Sheldon, HSN’s EVP of Television & Executive Creative Director. “It was exciting to shoot on the back lot of Universal Studios to capture the winter scenes and shopping windows -- and to work closely with Mariah Carey and her team. Setting the promotion to Mariah’s new holiday release was a great opportunity to tie her music with her new lifestyle brand launch on Cyber Monday.”
HSN’s holiday campaign is airing on all of its shopping platforms and will also be in rotation on cable operators covering 95 million homes as part of HSN’s cross channel marketing efforts. To view the holiday promotion, please click here.
HSN is offering a star-studded line-up over the holidays:
- November 19 -- Twiggy presents her LONDON fashion line, while TV actress and fashion model Molly Sims offers the latest in fashion jewelry.
- November 29 (Cyber Monday) -- Mariah Carey launches her exclusive collection of jewelry and footwear, as well as her limited-edition fragrance and a Merry Christmas II You CD/DVD bundle. Also, TV actress Kathy Najimy debuts her new shapewear concept “Ch’arms.”
- December 2 -- Iman showcases newest fashion, jewelry and accessory designs.
- December 3-5 -- Chef Wolfgang Puck provides cooking tips for the holidays.
- December 3 -- Entertainment expert Colin Cowie presents the best in holiday entertaining.
- December 4-5 -- Decorating expert Nate Berkus offers distinctive styles for your home.
- December 7 -- Serena Williams serves up more of her jewelry, accessories and more.
- December 8-9 -- Culinary celebrity Padma Lakshmi showcases her collection of natural spices, teas and teapots.
- December 10 -- Mary J. Blige returns with her exclusive fragrance with HSN, My Life.
- December 12 -- Chef Todd English provides top-quality cookware, recipes and expert advice.
As part of its efforts to make shopping as convenient as possible over the holidays, HSN is leveraging all of its platforms to enable customers to shop where, how and when they want -- on TV from the comfort of their home, on hsn.com, or “on the go” on their iPad, iPhone or Android handheld device. Exciting surprises are also available online. On hsn.com, the Holiday Gift store provides customers with gift options that fit any budget -- gifts under $25, gifts under $50, gifts under $100 and gifts of luxury. Customers can play HSN’s “Great Gift Giveaway” and have the opportunity to win $100,000 in gift prizes, including HSN gift cards, and eight electronic packages, each valued at $2,000. The game is also available on HSN’s Facebook page and mobile app on the iPhone -- and is featured on-air ever Friday at 4 p.m. ET during the Gift Friday hours.
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL, HSN is a leading interactive multichannel retailer offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates experts, entertainment, inspiration, solutions, tips and ideas to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty (e.g. M. Asam, Carol’s Daughter, Coty, FranBrand, FusionBeauty, Andrew Lessman’s Procaps, Lancome, Perlier Beauty, Serious Skin Care, Wei East, ybf Beauty); Jewelry (e.g. Heidi Daus, Grayce by Molly Sims, R.J. Graziano, IMAN Global Chic, Joan Boyce, Marco Vianni, Amedeo Scognamiglio, Tori Spelling, Signature Statement Serena Williams); Home/Lifestyle (e.g. Nate Berkus, Jonathan Adler, Bissell, Colin Cowie, Dyson, Todd English, GreenPan with Thermolon, Emeril Lagasse, Joy Mangano, MoMA Design Store, Wolfgang Puck); Fashion/Accessories (e.g. American Glamour Badgley Mischka, Curations with Stefani Greenfield, Sam Edelman, Loulou de la Falaise, Chi by Carlos Falchi, Reem by Reem Acra, Diane Gilman, “Timeless” by Naeem Khan, Adrienne Landau, Twiggy, Donald Pliner, DKNYC); and Electronics (e.g. Canon, Gateway, GE, HP, JVC, Kodak, LG, Sony, Beats by Dr. Dre).
A leader in transactional innovation, HSN is the only retailer offering live streaming video on three screens: TV, which broadcasts live to 95 million households in the US in HD 24/7; hsn.com, which ranks in the top 30 of the top 500 internet retailers and features 15,000 product videos; and mobile. HSN, founded 33 years ago as the first shopping network, is an operating segment of HSN, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSNI).
212-529-5533 x 263