Being runners and triathletes ourselves, meeting so many ladies in our travels to races and expos, and listening to customer feedback, we completely understand what female runners, triathletes, and marathoners want in the jewelry that represents them.
Hobe Sound, FL (PRWEB) November 01, 2012
Women’s jewelry e-retailer Inspired Endurance known for their runner jewelry, marathon jewelry, and unique athletic-themed designs, serves up some handy holiday gift giving tips for the female athletes on everyone's lists. From weekend warriors to seasoned athletes to fans on the side lines, these helpful points will enable every gift giver to select the perfect gift for all the active women they know.
“Being runners and triathletes ourselves, meeting so many ladies in our travels to races and expos, and listening to customer feedback, we completely understand what female runners, triathletes, and marathoners want in the jewelry that represents them,” explains Marie Scholl, Inspired Endurance founder and seasoned triathlete. “Our collections reflect this, with comfortable, beautifully detailed jewelry expressly created for them.”
Inspired Endurance jewelry is worn by thousands of fitness enthusiasts in the United States and abroad. The company’s race, runner, marathon, triathlon, and inspirational jewelry all feature a 100% satisfaction guarantee and their exclusive designs reflect a feminine yet strong attitude. The easy to wear jewelry is well suited for both seasoned and novice female athletes alike. Collections include charms, beads, bracelets necklaces, earrings and more that highlight the goals and triumphs of female athletes – serving to decoratively declare their interests to the world, serve as inspiration, commemorate races, or share their journey.
Top 5 Holiday Gift Tips for Female Runners, Marathoners, Triathletes & Distance Walkers:
1. Take note of what jewelry a friend or loved one already wears – be it race jewelry or other commonly worn items – and be sure to match the metals. (This avoids giving gold to someone who always wears sterling silver and vice versa.)
2. If jewelry is to be worn during a race (and many do opt to wear it – for inspiration or serve as good luck charms) it should have secure latches, not be too long to get caught on anything, and should be water and sweat proof, such as sterling silver and 14k gold charms, beads, and chains, and leather cord bracelets and necklaces.
3. Find out what the gift recipient’s next race event is and gift them with necklace, bead, charm or earrings to serve as an inspiration for their training.
4. Many races post results online; all you need is a last name and age group. Surprise a friend or loved one with a custom piece that has her finish time inscribed!
5. Still stumped? (we understand not everyone knows the difference between a 13.1, 26.2 or a 5k or 10k!) … A gift certificate is always the perfect fit!
To help gift givers in their quest to find just the right piece, Inspired Endurance conveniently highlights their top sellers for reference.
Top 5 Sellers on InspiredEndurance.com:
1. Custom Race Tag: Many InspiredEndurance.com customers have growing collections of these delicate hand-engraved custom race tags. The front is engraved with any combination of race type/location/date, and the back can note finish time or another detail (optional, at no additional charge). Perfect for charm necklaces and bracelets, the shiny tags can also sport meaningful custom messages.
2. Leather Necklace with Girl Stick Runner: An eye-catching stick figure runner girl looks great on a leather cord, and so Inspired Endurance has paired them in this specially priced selection. (Plus, this runner necklace wears well in the shower, in chlorine, and stand up to sweat!)
3. Classic Race Necklace: Inspired Endurance’s exclusive design features a Tiffany-quality sterling silver race charm. Choose 5K, 8K 10K, 10 mile, 13.1, 21.1, 26.2, 42.2, 70.3, 140.6, run or tri charm. It comes complete with an 18" sterling bead chain with a sterling puffed heart, plus choice of pink or white Swarovski pearl. Optional free engraving on the back of charm commemorates a race, inspires, or shows your love.
4. 13.1 Endurance Bead: This Inspired Endurance exclusive takes note of a female athlete’s accomplishments - or in what she's aiming to achieve. 13.1 are total miles in a half marathon, which is a race growing in popularity and caters to beginners. We probably all know someone who has competed in this race! Rich and substantial, the sterling silver 13.1 bead is ready to be worn with pride on a necklace or Pandora-style bead bracelet. (See InspiredEndurance.com for a complete collection of race distances in running and triathlon beads.)
5. Skinny Racelet: Whether she’s training for her first event or an experienced marathoner or triathlete, this chic bracelet crafted with Swarovski crystals, sterling silver beads and fittings, plus a petite Girl Runner Charm attached by the clasp is a beautiful bracelet that sports an active friend's hard-earned race distance or motivational mantra.
To see the complete array of Inspired Endurance’s jewelry for the active ladies on holiday gift lists, visit http://www.inspiredendurance.com. The web site features a wide range of sterling silver, 14 karat gold, gold plated, and gemstone accented jewelry designs priced from $10 to $300, with a majority of items affordably priced below $50. First class shipping is FREE for on all orders, plus orders of $25 or more qualify for FREE priority shipping.
About Inspired Endurance
Founded in 2007 by triathlete Marie Scholl, Florida-based Inspired Endurance, online retailers of America's best selling runner jewelry, believes in offering high quality sports and fitness themed jewelry and accessories that are both expertly crafted and fairly priced. Their exclusive lines include a diverse selection of Sterling silver custom designed beads, charms, bracelets and necklaces. Primarily retailing online, the company also sells and exhibits at marathons and expos throughout the year including Disney's Princess Half-Marathon and select Diva Half Marathon and See Jane Run Events. Learn more at InspiredEndurance.com.