Home Remedies For A Toothache Infection Due To Cavity, A New Report On Vkool.com, Reveals To People Simple And Easy Tips To Treat Toothache Pain
Home Remedies For A Toothache Infection Due To Cavity, a new report on the website Vkool.com uncovers safe and natural remedies for relieving toothache pain.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 18, 2014
Home Remedies For A Toothache Infection Due To Cavity, a new report created by Ashley Filbert on the site Vkool.com shows easy ways to deal with toothache pain naturally and safely. In the first part of this report, people will discover main factors that cause toothache such as:
- Infected gums
- Tooth fracture
- Abscessed tooth
- Tooth decay
- Repetitive motions such as grinding teeth or chewing gum
- A damaged filling
In the second part of this article, Ashley Filbert reveals to readers some safe and natural remedies for relieving toothache including:
- Apply a cold compress: the cold temperature can help ease the pain
- Avoid applying the ice directly to the tooth
- Clean people’s mouth thoroughly
- Use a sea salt rinse: people can make a rinse with a spoonful of sea salt and warm water
- Apply clove oil to ease the pain of a toothache
- Try hard liquor such as vodka or whisky and apply it to the affected tooth
- Clean affected teeth with hydrogen peroxide
- Try an acupressure technique to end tooth pain quickly
- Apply apple cider vinegar
- Massage people’s hand with ice
- Apply fruits and vegetables such as peppermint tea, almond extract, vanilla extract, lemon extract, tea tree oil, oil of oregano, garlic, cucumber, ginger root, plantain and onion
- Apply a clove of garlic with a little of rock salt to the affected teeth
- Cut off a piece of potato and put it on people’s sore tooth for around 15 minutes.
- Chew leaves of the guava tree
- Rinse people’s mouth with a tincture of myrrh
In the final part of the “Home Remedies For A Toothache Infection Due To Cavity” report, people will find simple and easy tips to prevent toothache involving:
- Brush people’s teeth more often to keep toothache from coming back
- Try not to eat hard food (including apples and nuts) when people’s tooth is aching
- Floss people’s teeth daily to remove tiny bits of hard food
- Chew raw onion daily for about 3 minutes to prevent host of tooth disorders.
- Use lime to prevent decay, toothache and bleeding of the gums
Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Home Remedies For A Toothache Infection Due To Cavity is a good report that covers detailed instructions on how to eliminate toothache pain easily.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Home Remedies For A Toothache Infection Due To Cavity” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/home-remedies-for-a-toothache/.
About Ashley Filbert: Ashley Filbert is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Ashley Filbert provides people with a collection of articles on safe and natural remedies for relieving toothache pain.