The “Home Remedies For Gum Disease And Bad Breath” report penned by Kathy Miller provides people with tips on how to get healthy gums and teeth.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) May 01, 2014
“Home Remedies For Gum Disease And Bad Breath,” a new report created by Kathy Miller on the site Vkool.com shows simple and easy ways to treat the various gum problems like periodontitis, and gingivitis. In the first part of this report, people will discover some homemade remedies for gum disease and bad breath such as:
- Reduce stress
- Make a sea salt solution
- Apply tea bags
- Rub a small amount of honey on the problem area of people’s gums
- Drink cranberry juice
- Make a paste from the juice of a lemon and some salt. Lemons contain vitamin C that can help people’s gums fight off infection.
- Eat more C-rich foods such as oranges, kiwi, mango, grapes, papaya, and strawberry. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps promote connective tissue growth and bone regeneration.
- Increase the intake of vitamin D by eating D-rich foods such as whole eggs, salmon, and cod liver oil.
- Take a dental probiotic
In the second part of this article, Kathy Miller reveals to readers some tips to maintain a good oral health such as:
- Drinking up to 4 ounces of the unsweetened juice daily
- Using cranberry juice to prevent bacteria from sticking to people’s teeth
- Brushing with baking soda. Baking soda helps neutralize the acids in the mouth, so it helps reduce the chances of tooth decay and gum disease.
- Giving up tobacco. Tobacco can decrease people’s ability to fight infection and delay healing.
- Picking up CoQ10, a vitamin-like substance, which helps the body convert fat and sugars into energy
- Gargling with Listerine, a mouthwash that can reduce plaque and gingivitis
- Using a tea tree oil toothpaste that may help kill bacteria and remove dental plaque
In the final part of the “Home Remedies For Gum Disease And Bad Breath” report, people will discover how to get rid of gum disease symptoms quickly including red gums, swollen gums, bleeding gums, and sore gums. Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Home Remedies For Gum Disease And Bad Breath is a good report that helps readers understand more about their gum disease and bad breath. This report uncovers to readers easy tips and home remedies that are safely and effectively for treating gum problems.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Home Remedies For Gum Disease And Bad Breath” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/home-remedies-for-gum-disease/
About Kathy Miller: Kathy Miller is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Kathy Miller provides people with a collection of articles on tips and advice on how to deal with gum disease and bad breath.