Window replacement is a common choice for home renovations because it is a cost effective decision that adds light, style and energy savings to the home
Longwood, FL (PRWEB) April 25, 2012
When it comes to home renovations, window installation and replacement from Sears Home Services can play a significant role in updating the look and feel of a home, add significant market value, increase overall enjoyment of the space and improve energy efficiency.
“Window replacement is a common choice for home renovations because it is a cost effective decision that adds light, style and energy savings to the home,” said Ginger Jackson, manager, Sears Home Services. “Home owners sometimes underestimate the function of the window. While, windows let light in, they also serve to create an ambiance in the room that cannot be replicated with any amount of artificial lighting.”
Homeowners should carefully examine their goals when making window selections, Jackson added, and weigh the benefits and options below.
- Bay windows make the space feel larger by providing full panoramic views, especially beneficial when the home’s surroundings are picturesque.
- The classic bow design keeps rooms feeling fresh and provides plenty of nature light.
- Line-up casement windows can add symmetry to a room that seems a bit off balance.
- Nature wood windows not only add light, but also serve as a design element by adding a touch of warm, traditional décor to the space.
- Sliding windows make it easy to let fresh air in and are always a good choice for people who enjoy the outdoors.
- Classic double windows offer windproof, stylish décor with extra light at an economical price point.
When it comes to replacing windows in the home, there are many choices beyond function. Sears offers custom window replacement and installation services to fit every style and budget.
When seeking energy efficient windows, Sears’ exclusive Energy Star® line is designed to reduce heating and cooling costs. Made with durable construction, Sears windows are guaranteed not to peel or flake as they age. In addition, many of the tilt-in models make cleaning and maintenance even easier.
Sears-authorized contractors will provide free, on-site estimates prior to window installation.
For nearly a decade, Sears Home Services has provided window replacement and installation to millions of homeowners across the county, with work backed by Sears Home Services’ satisfaction guarantee. For more information, visit http://bit.ly/IDFJpM.
About Sears Home Services
Sears Home Services is a division of Sears Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: SHLD), the nation’s fourth largest broadline retailer with more than 4,000 full-line and specialty retail stores in the United States and Canada. As the nation’s largest provider of homes services, Sears Home Services provides more than 11 million service calls annually. For more information, visit the website at http://www.searshomeservices.com.